after 10 weeks of waiting...

:happy feet: after a long wait (since jan 10th) we finally picked up the edge last night. :happy feet: we got the SEL, in pewter and black cloth interior w/ BAMR, towing package and reverse sensors. i haven't been able to drive it much but i'm sure we are going to have some good fun with it... i will try to drive it and give a full report. for now here is a couple of things....

i thougth the seat was going to be a just slide lever and back lever.. but it is not it has a driver power seat sweet... the mirror has auto dimming... did not know it had that.... the recliner of the back seats is great specially to admire the BAMR and that thing is HUGE!!!.... :rockon: my daughter who is 3 1/2 yrs old... was a little upset that her moon roof did not open... but got over it quickly... the stereo sounds good.. not bad for a stock w/o any upgrades.

interesting how the bamr button works... i press it and it starts opening it.. it then stops... so i have to push it again... then on the way to close i push it... and stops again before it is fully closed so i have to push it again... is this a safety thing??

i got the extended warranty and the wheel and tire protection.. I'm sure i will make use of it.

this is turning out to be a long report.. but those are my first thoughts... later there might be more.. and some pics to go with it...

:happy feet: after a long wait (since jan 10th) we finally picked up the edge last night. :happy feet: we got the SEL, in pewter and black cloth interior w/ BAMR, towing package and reverse sensors. i haven't been able to drive it much but i'm sure we are going to have some good fun with it... i will try to drive it and give a full report. for now here is a couple of things....

i thougth the seat was going to be a just slide lever and back lever.. but it is not it has a driver power seat sweet... the mirror has auto dimming... did not know it had that.... the recliner of the back seats is great specially to admire the BAMR and that thing is HUGE!!!.... :rockon: my daughter who is 3 1/2 yrs old... was a little upset that her moon roof did not open... but got over it quickly... the stereo sounds good.. not bad for a stock w/o any upgrades.

interesting how the bamr button works... i press it and it starts opening it.. it then stops... so i have to push it again... then on the way to close i push it... and stops again before it is fully closed so i have to push it again... is this a safety thing??

i got the extended warranty and the wheel and tire protection.. I'm sure i will make use of it.

this is turning out to be a long report.. but those are my first thoughts... later there might be more.. and some pics to go with it...

congrat,

Mine was ordered Jan 16 and picked it up yesterday.

Did not get the BAMR as I need the roof rail but got the reverse sensor (which I did not ordered but told it was with the package (SEL AWD)

Also got the Class II trailer and the Rear DVD system.

Have fun

Marc

Congrats on the new Edge. Keep those long reports coming - sharing experiences with each other is a good thing :)

crzjorge .....mine does the same thing. Interesting.

Congrats on your new ride! My BAMR also does that. I think it does this so you can have a few different choices as to how far you want it open. (GM has the pano roof in seperate pieces of glass that you can choose different stages of the opening. I like Ford's one piece Vista Roof better!) Of course, I like it open all the way whenever I can! :)

Did you call your dealer and ask them why the moon roof keeps stopping? If I paid for a moon roof I would ant it to open when I wanted it to.

The BAMR stops in these seemingly random spots for 'Comfort and Convenience' according to Ford. It seems these settings minimize wind and road noise. Forget that though, I always open mine, go big or GO HOME!!!!

Ordered my MKX on the 27th of January, arrived at the Dealer on Monday this week (19th), had Mobile-ease installed and picked it up today :hyper: (I was out of town all week).

Pretty much fully loaded vehicle and I absolutely love it. :happy feet: