Chrome clad wheels and runnig boards

jobear

I have just come off of a Corvette forum and joined the Edge forum as we have a new edge. I have got to say I have never seen such a big bunch of babies in my life. I got two helpful posts out of two pages and the rest was arguing. You guys need to grow up and use your brains for something useful. I hope this isn't normal for this forum as I certainly won't be participating if it is.

Thanks to those two that did help and later to the rest.

Frustrated

Here are the wheels H&R put on their Edge.

20x10 OZ Giotti's with 295/30/22 tire.

edge_head.jpg

Steeda is selling these 22 x 9.5 Diamo 39 Karat Wheel's.

DI0393.jpg

Unfortunately it looks like there are not a lot of wheel choices unless you go with a custom wheel which means they're going to be pricey.

Edited by MOFSTEEL

Here are the wheels H&R put on their Edge.

20x10 OZ Giotti's with 295/30/22 tire.

edge_head.jpg

Steeda is selling these 22 x 9.5 Diamo 39 Karat Wheel's.

DI0393.jpg

Unfortunately it looks like there are not a lot of wheel choices unless you go with a custom wheel which means they're going to be pricey.

thanks, I was hoping not to have to change tires but I'll check them out

I have just come off of a Corvette forum and joined the Edge forum as we have a new edge. I have got to say I have never seen such a big bunch of babies in my life. I got two helpful posts out of two pages and the rest was arguing. You guys need to grow up and use your brains for something useful. I hope this isn't normal for this forum as I certainly won't be participating if it is.

Thanks to those two that did help and later to the rest.

Frustrated

Out of curiosity, why would you want running boards on the Edge? If you didn't like the 20" clad wheels, why did you buy it with them?

Hey all. I'm looking for some 20"chrome or silver wheels to replace the God awful plastic chrome sh**

Sorry but they arn't "thinly coated in aluminum clad " they are thinly coated PLASTIC :hysterical: .

I don't do anything to ours but wash and kick them, looking for an excuse to dump them for some REAL wheels.

The cheap chrome plastic wheels was one reason why I walked out on a deal on 2009 demo, It only had 4000km (2500mi) and the wheels were all marked up. So I walked across the road and bought a 09 Honda Ridgeline instead. Too bad I never seen the advertisement on TV tell after I got home from Toronto (take the ford test drive), I would of walked back over and got my $100 from them.

The cheap chrome plastic wheels was one reason why I walked out on a deal on 2009 demo, It only had 4000km (2500mi) and the wheels were all marked up. So I walked across the road and bought a 09 Honda Ridgeline instead. Too bad I never seen the advertisement on TV tell after I got home from Toronto (take the ford test drive), I would of walked back over and got my $100 from them.

That wouldnt be the first demo car with a scratch on it.

Demo's are obviously ridden hard. I'd stay away from those and fleet cars.

Before I ordered my 2010 I called a local dealer that had a left over 09 and was

told that the sales managers wife was currently driving it but if I scheduled a time to

come in they'd "try" to have the car there for me to look at. HAHA!

Edited by MOFSTEEL

Out of curiosity, why would you want running boards on the Edge? If you didn't like the 20" clad wheels, why did you buy it with them?

Believe it or not I assumed they wer chrome wheels. I never thought this day and age I would find a hub cap on a new car. My bad. Been in the car business my whooe life too, lol.