Possible to Locate my New Edge?

EdgeOwnerx2

Hi There.

Ordered a new 2010 Edge on September 30/09 and have the VIN. I can't find the vehicle locator spot on the site so here I am.

Can someone possibly find out the status of it? VIN number is 2fmdk4kc3aba63714.

You guys are building an awesome product. Bought an '07 and now am getting a '10.

Great job guys!

Thanks.

That's a drag...thank you so much for letting me know. Still a great vehicle!!!

It's not going to give you all the info you are looking for, but you can put your Vin # here and it will give you some info. Looks like your's is already built as they are showing a production sequence number.

https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/vin_tools/default.asp

Good luck with your new ride, we are loving ours!

I used that one also, good to print out the details just to have for your records.

but that guy that use to track them at Blue Oval could follow them from production through delivery with weekly updates. I think it just got overwhelming for him as there were so many requests. He tracked mine, it was soon after that he stopped doing it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi There.

Ordered a new 2010 Edge on September 30/09 and have the VIN. I can't find the vehicle locator spot on the site so here I am.

Can someone possibly find out the status of it? VIN number is 2fmdk4kc3aba63714.

You guys are building an awesome product. Bought an '07 and now am getting a '10.

Great job guys!

Thanks.

My order went to Ford Aug 31. Dealer week ago Saturday gave me ETA report of Nov 2. It has to come all of 4 hours on a truck. He told me having an ETA means it is built and sitting in transport yard. Can anybody confirm this??

Keith