The Navi HAS to have a name

I used my Navi system this past weekend to get me thru the heart (and one way dregs) of Baltimore. I must have made some 25 turns, half of them one way only streets, and my Navi was faultless. Given the scaryness of some of these areas I found myself truley appreciating my new toy....especially since I wasn't really sure if I would use the Navigation system my husband convinced me to get. Anyway, after reaching my destination I found myself thanking my new found friend for getting me there accurately. Since we now had a good relationship I decided she needed a name. So my Navigation Systems new name is Fiona. Thank you Fiona for cruising the streets of inner Baltimore in such a well in formed manner. :yup:

I used my Navi system this past weekend to get me thru the heart (and one way dregs) of Baltimore. I must have made some 25 turns, half of them one way only streets, and my Navi was faultless. Given the scaryness of some of these areas I found myself truley appreciating my new toy....especially since I wasn't really sure if I would use the Navigation system my husband convinced me to get. Anyway, after reaching my destination I found myself thanking my new found friend for getting me there accurately. Since we now had a good relationship I decided she needed a name. So my Navigation Systems new name is Fiona. Thank you Fiona for cruising the streets of inner Baltimore in such a well in formed manner. :yup:

Mine is Suzie :yup: She rocks!

My Navi is named Alice. Alice is my new best friend :yup:

I rented a car with a navigation system in it and it was wonderful! She (the navigation system) told me to turn left or right and I would say thank you sweetie....much to the amusement of my daughter. So I think when I finally get my Edge, her navi will be Sweetie. :yup:

• 4 weeks later...
My Navi's name is Minnie-Me... cause I am bad about spouting out directions when other people are driving and I am a passenger LOL :D

I have the nav system and the bluetooth mobile ease system in my Edge. The bluetooth system has a female voice similar to the nav system. My vehicle has been named Vicki after the main computer in the movie iRobot who had conversations with people and eventually controlled all the robots.

This weekend 3 buddies and I went on a road trip to catch a Toronto FC game.

I programmed some POI's into the Nav and off we were. On the way I said outloud to the boys, I need a name for the NAV.

One promptly replied "BITCH....call her BITCH" That was if she get's it wrong or gets you lost you can smack that Bitch up!

We had fun Thanking Bitch all day long.

I called my wife to tell her that the Bitch got us to our location with no problems.....she was confused at first then had a good laugh.

Bitch is my new friend!

*This is not intended to be offensive to anyone....it is simply MY Nav system that we are calling a Bitch

This weekend 3 buddies and I went on a road trip to catch a Toronto FC game.

I programmed some POI's into the Nav and off we were. On the way I said outloud to the boys, I need a name for the NAV.

One promptly replied "BITCH....call her BITCH" That was if she get's it wrong or gets you lost you can smack that Bitch up!

We had fun Thanking Bitch all day long.

I called my wife to tell her that the Bitch got us to our location with no problems.....she was confused at first then had a good laugh.

Bitch is my new friend!

*This is not intended to be offensive to anyone....it is simply MY Nav system that we are calling a Bitch

LOL :hysterical: .....boys will be boys!

• 2 weeks later...
My Navi is named Alice. Alice is my new best friend :yup:

Whoah! That's my name as well. :rockon:

Last year my girlfriend, a friend, and myself were driving to Florida in a Lincoln LS. I don't recall how or when exactly, but we started calling her Alice as well. The name has stuck through with every other company or personal vehicle with navigation afterwards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...