gas milage on 22 inch rims

edgeyone

wow did not know this would start a tiff thanks for all your guys insight like stated before if i was worried about gas milage i would have not bought the sport with 22s it was just a thought so i posted it as far as the sport badge the edge has it is mearly just for looks not peformance if i wanted a fast car i would have bought a gt 500

wow did not know this would start a tiff thanks for all your guys insight like stated before if i was worried about gas milage i would have not bought the sport with 22s it was just a thought so i posted it as far as the sport badge the edge has it is mearly just for looks not peformance if i wanted a fast car i would have bought a gt 500

Hi edgeyone. :D You are very welcome! All you did was ask a question, so no fault on your part.

Concerning your new Edge Sport: You certainly have the correct outlook, so you will certainly be pleased with your new car. They are beautiful vehicles.

Hope you have many miles of safe and happy driving!

Good luck. :beerchug:

So much for my offer to end the non-debate. I tried.

I am not interested in arguing with you. The information is out there for the picking if you wish to learn. You are free to do your own research and present any "facts" that you feel are missing, since you question others but have not presented one factual piece of data yourself. I will not spoon-feed you. Can't make that any clearer.

In addition, our past posts and records of providing factual information speak for themselves and are here for everyone else to see. I will leave it to others to decide who was the argumentative one.

Speaking of "keyboard warriors", I have also asked the Moderators to keep a close eye on your posts from now on, since this is only the latest of many abusive and argumentative posts you have foisted on all of us.

Honestly you need to grow up.

If you don't like what I have to say then put me on ignore. That is why the feature is active.

Instead you choose to tell me on because you don't argee with what I have to say.

I ask you to post facts to help determine which wheel/tire combo is heavier and all you want to do is argue with me. :rolleyes:

Our past posts prove I am a realist and say whats on my mind and you like to type paragraphs answers to simple questions.

Which means you're obviously full of yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

After reading this garbage......you BBF were the first one to state that MOF had an atittude with you when he clearly did not. I would just have liked to see you post the weights of all 3 wheel/tire combos rather than you saying to look it up yourself. Cripes ! (#16 post)

Edited by ThinLine

After reading this garbage......you BBF were the first one to state that MOF had an atittude with you when he clearly did not. I would just have liked to see you post the weights of all 3 wheel/tire combos rather than you saying to look it up yourself. Cripes ! (#16 post)

Hi ThinLine. Since the thread has moved on, and to avoid reopening any unnecessary arguments, I am not going to rehash things again. You are certainly entitled to your interpretation of what happened, and I will take your opinion into consideration when faced with similar circumstance in the future.

Edgeyone, your Edge looks great and good luck with it. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530