MGP Caliper Covers

• 2 months later...

They actually look pretty good, and a lot less work than painting the calipers. I have 22in five spoke wheels, so they show through good. Most people think I installed new brakes! My cars in the shop now, i'll post a picture whenever I get it back.

I'd love to see you a photo of your Edge if you can post it.

I have a set ordered from MGP on their way up for my 2011 Edge Sport.

Livio :shift:

• 1 month later...

I'd love to see you a photo of your Edge if you can post it.

I have a set ordered from MGP on their way up for my 2011 Edge Sport.

Livio :shift:

Well, the very first set of 2011 Ford Edge Caliper Covers have arrived and have landed on my 2011 Ford Edge Sport!

This product from MGP Caliper Covers is AWESOME and they really make my 2011 Ford Edge Sport look amazing!

Enjoy the photo everyone, more pics will follow soon!

Livio

post-9537-056763700 1286313301_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the very first set of 2011 Ford Edge Caliper Covers have arrived and have landed on my 2011 Ford Edge Sport!

This product from MGP Caliper Covers is AWESOME and they really make my 2011 Ford Edge Sport look amazing!

Livio

Livio your Edge looks really good. It makes the wheels stand out a lot more,thumbs up to you. I think these also look pretty good for the price which is around $150. I like the way folks like to rice people for doing a upgrade to there own vehicle,it makes me laugh. I see the real BREMBO brake setup on the STEEDA website are $3395.00. not cheep. I saw these covers on ebay. 4 different colors

post-5973-071597900 1287854128_thumb.jpg

post-5973-022814700 1287854144_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Livio

WOW!!! The haters can say what ever they want that looks great! If you have a disposable income to spend more power to ya!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...