2011 Edge

Hi-

Leases seem to be through the roof now (low residual/high money factors) and I am looking to make a purchase or loan. My wifes 2007 MKX lease is up at months end and I am ready to order her a 2011 Edge (Z plan).

Looking at a loaded SEL vs a Limited. The interior is better than her current MKX!

Anyone know of incentives Ford is offering for the 2011?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just looked at the 2011 Edge Sport and found something curious. I know that HIDs are offered as an option but they (like many other desirable options) are part of a package that contains items my wife and I may not want. My question is how can I get the items individually and not get things like the BAMR?

I just looked at the 2011 Edge Sport and found something curious. I know that HIDs are offered as an option but they (like many other desirable options) are part of a package that contains items my wife and I may not want. My question is how can I get the items individually and not get things like the BAMR?

Other than installing them yourself - nothing. You can only get the options as they're offered.