Missing Thread?

Shredder

So I logged on to post the latest on the issues I've had with my 2011 MKX and can no longer find the thread!?!? I can find it when I do a search but why even bother posting if no one will see it in this forum? Why was it moved?

Was Ford not happy with me complaining about the issues on my new vehicle?

Anyway, for those of you who were reading my previous Topic I posted about the problems with my new MKX, I called Ford Customer Service and they contacted my dealer and they told them that the Pry Bar issue will be covered. Although we agreed that they will just repair the broken part with metal clamps rather than replace the whole part since it's quite the job. And I agree - I don't feel comfortable with the dealership removing the WHOLE front end just to replace one part.

Hood has been aligned. Noise from under vehicle has been addressed. They did the best they could do on the glove box but it's still not perfect. MyLincoln touch repaired itself once it was rebooted. The 2 rattles coming from the back (inside) are still there but they said they will work on it until they figure it out.

I was thinking it was just me that couldn't see all the other threads. The only way I can see them is if I'm reading a thread and at the bottom click next or previous topic. There are over 10 threads that don't show up!

Shredder

I'm happy they are fixing your pry bar. Sounds like they didn't want to fix it or didn't know how to fix it so they said it wasn't covered by the warranty!

I hope you give Ford the benefit of the doubt. My Edge will be my 5th Ford. I've always been happy with my cars and my dealers service. Maybe you need to find a new dealer!

Good luck and happy driving! I hope to be driving mine soon!

I was thinking it was just me that couldn't see all the other threads. The only way I can see them is if I'm reading a thread and at the bottom click next or previous topic. There are over 10 threads that don't show up!

Shredder

I'm happy they are fixing your pry bar. Sounds like they didn't want to fix it or didn't know how to fix it so they said it wasn't covered by the warranty!

I hope you give Ford the benefit of the doubt. My Edge will be my 5th Ford. I've always been happy with my cars and my dealers service. Maybe you need to find a new dealer!

Good luck and happy driving! I hope to be driving mine soon!

I suspect the web site administrators have set the topics in this sub-forum to expire from view after a day or two.of no new entries. I have no idea why they would do that or why no one here seems to care.