2011 Vista Roof

wilsons66604

wilsons66604, I'm in the same boat as you but I would think my 11 Edge Sport should arrive this coming week at the Ford dealer.

The Vista Roof is the only option that I really didn't want to get however because Ford of Canada offered the "Canadian Touring Package" combining the Roof and the Nav with a pretty good discount I decided to go for it.

I do like the fact that it's quite a bit larger then a regular Sunroof and with the black exterior colour it does tend to hide it a bit.

If anyone does have a photo of an 11 Edge without the Vista Roof I would love to see the clean look of the roof without it please.

I'll let you know what I think if mine when I do get it but I know my Ford dealer really seems to like it on his 2010 Edge Sport.

Thanks,

Livio

I love the Vista Roof aka BAMR (Big Ass Moon Roof) :shades:

I've had two Mustang Convertibles and had a moonroof on my Focus. This is like the best of both with less noise. Today I had the roof open all the way and all the windows down. The deflector helps with the wind noise and I didn't feel like I was being blown to bits.

I also saw a comment that someone cut their finger on the metal around the vista roof so I had the dealer look it over and run his hand around to make sure there were no rough spots. It all checked out.

The roof is nicely tinted too so even when it's closed you can keep the shades open without feeling like your being cooked. Also the tinting even on my Bordeaux color makes the roof blend when it's closed.

I can't imagine not having it! :shift:

I love the Vista Roof aka BAMR (Big Ass Moon Roof) :shades:

I've had two Mustang Convertibles and had a moonroof on my Focus. This is like the best of both with less noise. Today I had the roof open all the way and all the windows down. The deflector helps with the wind noise and I didn't feel like I was being blown to bits.

I also saw a comment that someone cut their finger on the metal around the vista roof so I had the dealer look it over and run his hand around to make sure there were no rough spots. It all checked out.

The roof is nicely tinted too so even when it's closed you can keep the shades open without feeling like your being cooked. Also the tinting even on my Bordeaux color makes the roof blend when it's closed.

I can't imagine not having it! :shift:

Thanks for having them check for blood LuvFord :-)

I think the BFMR ( I mean BAMR) is cool and can't imagine a car without an open roof. I'm glad you like it. I'm sure I will love mine