HID lights

My husband installed HIDs on my Edge. They look really nice and are soooo much better than the factory lights. My vision at night isn't the greatest and they help me out tons :yup:

This weekend he is going to have installed MobileEase while I am away for the weekend, yay!

My husband installed HIDs on my Edge. They look really nice and are soooo much better than the factory lights. My vision at night isn't the greatest and they help me out tons :yup:

This weekend he is going to have installed MobileEase while I am away for the weekend, yay!

Blue bulbs or a full HID conversion? Which brand?

• 2 weeks later...

Any pics, I'd like to see that.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my HIDS isntalled with a relay kit. Worked out pretty well but I had to rig it a big since the connector I got was just a bit bigger than the stock headlamp. I couldnt find a converter anywhere. If any one wants pics of how there installed. 120 plus 2 sided 3m tape and thats about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the fogs are the same H11 bulb as the fogs. I just dont know where i would mount more ballasts if I do the fogs too. I only paid 100 for my HIDS. Might buy another set. It does look funny when I turn on my HIghs and there just normal lights. But, I never use my brights anyways.