2011+ Nav Screen Wallpapers

Does the wallpaper show any other time than just when you turn the car on or any other time?

it actually doesn't show up when you turn on the car. However you can make it stay on MFT display by clicking on home icon twice then you will see three options popup. In order to see your wallpaper you select the top option. Enjoy

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the pics. However, I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I cannot seem to get the files loaded into the car. I downloaded your JPEG files onto a USB stick and stuck it into the car. The system see the files but when I go to add them it say that they might be the wrong format. Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone help.

Ā 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, can't load it onto my car!!!!!!! it come up as wrong format!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

I was having the same problem. The ford book does not do a good job of explaining this.

The picture size is what is important. I have tested many sizes and found that the following work

in my 2011 edge limited. All 3 sizes fill up the screen other sizes i tried worked but only filled

up half of the screen. hope this helps. I used roxio creater to change size of pictures.

750 x 360

650 x 400

700 x 400

I was having the same problem. The ford book does not do a good job of explaining this.

The picture size is what is important. I have tested many sizes and found that the following work

in my 2011 edge limited. All 3 sizes fill up the screen other sizes i tried worked but only filled

up half of the screen. hope this helps. I used roxio creater to change size of pictures.

750 x 360

650 x 400

700 x 400

Ā 

thanks for the help, i am trying to find that software you used for my Mac!

Your mac may have its own program that will do the same thing

all it is is video editing software. try to google it im sure there

are free programs available

Ā 

Ā 

You can resize photo's easy in Iphoto. - just go into the edit section.

Ā 

Sorry - I am not on my mac now to give exact steps, but I know it isn't hard.

• 1 month later...

Anybody getting an IMPORT FAULT error message?

Ā 

I've resized my pictures with ACDSee and Photoshop to 800x378; I even tried loading the wallpapers that were posted at the beginning of this thread - I keep getting the same error.

Ā 

Anyone have any ideas?

Anybody getting an IMPORT FAULT error message?

Ā 

I've resized my pictures with ACDSee and Photoshop to 800x378; I even tried loading the wallpapers that were posted at the beginning of this thread - I keep getting the same error.

Ā 

Anyone have any ideas?

Ā 

Ā 

Squeeze them down a bit more to 800 x 375 and they should work.

• 2 months later...

Apple Wallpapers

You've got your iPhone and you've got your iPad - turn your Nav screen into an Apple junkie just like you!

post-10792-016039700 1287159351_thumb.jpg

Download:

Apple HTP Pack.zip

Ā 

Wallpaper Wallpapers (hehe)

These are old-house wallpaper style backgrounds that add a pretty cool look to the nav screen.

post-10792-017956300 1287159729_thumb.jpg

Download:

Wallpapers Wallpaper Pack.zip

Ā 

Misc Wallpapers

These are some pretty fun ones ranging from Daft Punk to the Ford Edge to graffiti. It's even got a broken LCD and the Bluescreen of Death!!

post-10792-017990700 1287159739_thumb.jpg

Download:

Misc HTP Pack.zip

Ā 

Here's two different camera phone pics of mine

post-10792-097800800 1287159953_thumb.jpg

post-10792-092251600 1287159963_thumb.jpg (teehee)

Ā 

Ā 

These are fun :) I'm not that great with Photoshop so It's nice to find some cool wallpapers on here that I can use - Thanks!!

Ā 

I'm a Green Bay Packers fan. Does anybody have a cool wallpaper to share? Here's a few I found while searching other sites...

post-18060-0-84491500-1314839076_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Download ZIP

MFT Wallpapers.zip

Ā 

Enjoy :)

Edited by poker44666

• 2 months later...

These are fun :) I'm not that great with Photoshop so It's nice to find some cool wallpapers on here that I can use - Thanks!!

Ā 

I'm a Green Bay Packers fan. Does anybody have a cool wallpaper to share? Here's a few I found while searching other sites...

post-18060-0-84491500-1314839076_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Download ZIP

MFT Wallpapers.zip

Ā 

Enjoy :)

Ā 

I never found any Green Bay MFT Wallpapers so I made my own. I also put a couple of Cowboys Cheerleaders wallpapers in there too (not sure why but I don't like the Packers cheerleaders as much).

Ā 

post-18060-0-89983000-1321493782_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Download ZIP:

MFT Packers Wallpapers.zip

Ā 

Display proudly if you're a Packers fan...

Ā 

Go Packers 19-0

• 1 month later...

im having a problem here

i took your pics guys and put in SD card , and when i put it in my edge ,there is this message appears that say "check your picture formats"

is there any thing wrong ? or do i have to do something ?

Ford made this very user friendly for us...

You will need to make sure the pictures are the correct file type, dimensions, & file size. (I think the specs are in this thread as well as the Touch manual)