Went to dealer today he had a list of all the bugs MFT has

Garemz

Went to dealer today he had a 3 page list of all the bugs MFT has. He would not give me a copy but the good thing is ford/Microsoft knows about some things.

My Dealer said best thing to do is call ford and let them know about the bugs you have.

I'm thinking if enough people call in about the same bugs they might release a patch sooner then later.

Went to dealer today he had a 3 page list of all the bugs MFT has. He would not give me a copy but the good thing is ford/Microsoft knows about some things.

My Dealer said best thing to do is call ford and let them know about the bugs you have.

I'm thinking if enough people call in about the same bugs they might release a patch sooner then later.

The first patch is already available and being distributed to dealers now. Hopefully it fixes the major issues. I'd expect more updates over the next several months as they work through all the issues.

The first patch is already available and being distributed to dealers now. Hopefully it fixes the major issues. I'd expect more updates over the next several months as they work through all the issues.

And when does the general public find out that their dealer has a fix? Will the dealer call or is it going to be posted on the sync site again? I don't doubt the fix is around the corner but want to know who's gonna tell me to bring my car in.

Guess we'll have to give it a few more days to see how this gets distributed to Edge owners.

And when does the general public find out that their dealer has a fix? Will the dealer call or is it going to be posted on the sync site again? I don't doubt the fix is around the corner but want to know who's gonna tell me to bring my car in.

Guess we'll have to give it a few more days to see how this gets distributed to Edge owners.

Unclear whether they'll issue a recall or service notice, but the dealers will be notified (they need a new cable plus the new software) so just keep checking with the dealer if you're having problems. It's not something you can download yourself.

This may be a dumb question....but is it a good idea to get updates and patches if you are not really having issues? Everything seemed to be running fine for me until I did the Sync Status Checker. It may just be a coincidence but I've noticed a few small things since then. I also don't use my USB ports or Nav and I have a Blackberry so I'm not having I-Phone difficulties. I probably wouldn't know some things were working correctly or not! Should I get the updates and patches in case?