Will the Defective SYNC issue result in a Lemon Law Case?

pinkedge

wow. i gues i am one of the lucky ones. i have no problems with my sync at all, i do use a older phone that works fine. i rarley use the voice activation but works ok. i recieved it in oct. i am very happy with my 2011 edge. once i saw how the sync worked at the dealer i purchased the extended waranty anyway because of the sophistication of the sync. i would bet against any lemon law suits.

wow. i gues i am one of the lucky ones. i have no problems with my sync at all, i do use a older phone that works fine. i rarley use the voice activation but works ok. i recieved it in oct. i am very happy with my 2011 edge. once i saw how the sync worked at the dealer i purchased the extended waranty anyway because of the sophistication of the sync. i would bet against any lemon law suits.

I wouldn't bet against any. I threw the lemon law notion on the proverbial table and said wow, I've been without my ride for 15 days now, what's the lemon law in Missouri? Another salesman said 30 days out of service in one year of ownership...and replied "you've got 15 more days and you'll get a new vehicle."

The thing is -- I already have a new vehicle! Oh well, we'll see. I am still confident this will get resolved...and I sure don't want the added headache of a legal battle.

This is absolutely a lemon law situation. I actually went through it with a different vehicle a few years back and it was quite simple.

Usually its based on the car being out of service X amount of time or a reoccurring issue that they cant fix which could pose

a safety issue.

Ford better move quickly or have a more open dialog before they have a big issue on their hands with

what they consider one of the lines biggest selling points.

This is absolutely a lemon law situation. I actually went through it with a different vehicle a few years back and it was quite simple.

Usually its based on the car being out of service X amount of time or a reoccurring issue that they cant fix which could pose

a safety issue.

Ford better move quickly or have a more open dialog before they have a big issue on their hands with

In MO, it's out of service for 30 days in within one year of purchase....I am out 16 days tomorrow.

so what happened with your other vehicle? And how much did it cost you to file if applicable?

a safety issue.

The real shitter of all of this is.....All I want is a 2011 Ford Edge that everything works in! Hard to believe, but technology aside, I REALLY like it!

Hopefully they fix it right for you. Lemon Laws are a PITA (trust me, I had to do it to my previous Chrysler.. lawyers, time, stress.... ugh)

Copy that! I don't want any more headaches! Just to be able to enjoy the vehicle I paid for and have everything working as advertised is all I ask! No new updates today... Day 16.