How to use Nav. while driving?

My point is that doing those entries I listed ALL require more than a "glance" at the screen. As 100% of the comments I have seen ALL desire "passenger" input capability...using keyboard. All this frustration ends up with the installation of Lockpick bypass units and the negating Fords feable attempt to please big government and lawyers.

My point is that doing those entries I listed ALL require more than a "glance" at the screen. As 100% of the comments I have seen ALL desire "passenger" input capability...using keyboard. All this frustration ends up with the installation of Lockpick bypass units and the negating Fords feable attempt to please big government and lawyers.

If you install a lockpick, Ford is no longer liable, so the lawyers are happy and Ford doesn't care.

• 3 weeks later...

The other day I found that the voice commands have more sub-categories than touch screen inputs. Example; Manual input POI "Restaurant" has no sub categories while voice input has type of restaurant like fast food, pizza, Thai, Chinese etc. .like 15+

Yes I am parked..but it is the same while driving.,. another frustrating inconsistency. I assume all the POI categories have this same action.

WHY?,,,, oh yah... MFT-SYNC