22'S MOUNTED..PICS

SALEENS7

FINALLY.......FINALLY.......FINALLY...........GOT MY 22'S IN AND THEY WERE MOUNTED LATE YESTERDAY :hyper: :rockon: ...THINK I SHOULD OF GOTTEN A THINNER SIDE WALL (35) INSTEAD OF THE (40) THAT I GOT....TIRES ARE 305/40-22(1 FT WIDE, I LOVE THE LOOK) LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. OH...MY VEHICLE IS LOWERED ALSO. .

Edited by SALEENS7

Hey Saleen glad to see that you finally got your chrome on.

Looks great!

After I put my chrome on the whole vehicle look changed and I get lots of looks.

I'm sure you'll get alot of head turns now.

Congrats & Enjoy. :beerchug:

HEY NYEDGE...LONG TIME NO HEAR..THANX...U THINK THE 35'S WOULD OF LOOKED BETTER????? I GOT LOTS OF LOOKS AS SOON AS I PULLED OUT OF THE TIRE PLACE..AMAZING WHAT A SET OF CHROME WHEELS CAN DO TO MAKE A VEHICLE LOOK DIFFERENT. HOPE THINGS ARE GOING GOOD FOR YOU AND THE BUISNESS. THATS MY "PETE" IN THE BACKGROUND OF ONE OF THE PICS.

Saleen, everything is great!

Don't go far from the Pete, that's what pays the bills. LOL

This is a crazy time of year for me with work, so I haven't had much free time.

Hope all is well with you.

As far as the tire size, i mounted 275/45/20 on my Edge and the ride comfort is almost as good as stock.

I'd say 20% less comfort, but much more response in turns.

Check out this link: http://www.1010tires.com/TireSizeCalculato...p?action=submit

It shows the technical difference in heights, width, rotation values etc...

The main visual difference is .60 of an inch in size.

The revolutions per mile does go up by 25 with the 35's.

Overall I think that you wouldn't feel to much of a difference in the response in steering, but you would probably feel the ride get harder and feel more bumps in the road.

Yeah NYedge..we gotta pay the bills, right...figuered you were busy as hell with work. Same here....people need their food and clothes. I will click on that link you posted....i do feel a much better response as you did. Ride is firmer, can definitly feel it. I will leave the tires as is.......good to hear from you too. Well, gotta work..my 5 year old daughter wants to spend daddys money at the movies and mcdonalds this weekend. lol later.........Oh i checked your photos of your edge again...those wheels work well on yours......and found a loose wire in my dvd headrest...fixed, and working well...i never sent it back to hong kong. They emailed and said loose wire and were going to replace, but it was a simple repair for me. Take care my friend......saleens7