why cant i post a reply off my ipad?

Edgieguy

Like my title asks, why can't I post replies from my ipad? Does anyone use their ipad to read and respond to the forums? Did you ever experience this problem? I can type in searches, just can't get a cursor to pop up in the post reply box.

posted from my Droid incredible.

I respond via iPhone so unless you are not signed in you should be able to do it

Yep. Have the problem too. Something with Safari mobile and this board software. banghead.gif

I have had success with Atomic Web browser. Works better in general. Give that one a try and see if it helps. It does tabbed browsing.

Overall the software for this board isn't well optimized for touch computing. I usually go to my laptop when I want to see what's up here.

Like my title asks, why can't I post replies from my ipad? Does anyone use their ipad to read and respond to the forums? Did you ever experience this problem? I can type in searches, just can't get a cursor to pop up in the post reply box.

posted from my Droid incredible.

You have to disable the visual editor option under "My Settings" on the forum. I had the same issue at 1st.