MKX needs new model

JOEHIO

Luv the look of the Edge sport, but for those of us ae considering an MKX, why not offer a sport model to include the lower body panels to be painted, just like on the Edge Sport. The MKX has some extra "goodies" the Edge does not offer, and I really like the X's rear end. Anyone out there feel the same ? :shades:

Edited by JOEHIO

Would love to see a "touring" model, or at least the ecoboost option, as long as I could have it in AWD. The new Explorer will be offering ecoboost, but only in FWD form. Tired of my '06 Explorer Limited, only 51,000 miles on it, but what the heck, you only pass through once !

Was at Maplecrest Ford/Lincoln today for a oil change on the Explorer, saw a nice Edge Sport in black, but no BAMR.

Edited by JOEHIO

Now you're talking. I was disappointed in 2 things when looking at the MKX. #1 the lack of the 3.5 EB engine (the drivetrain supposedly can't take the power) and #2 the lack of 22" wheels. Probably comes down to what their marketing geeks think the target audience is and what would sell. They are wrong if they don't think it would sell. At least IMHO. I would have gladly paid the premium. Oh well. <shrug>