We need more action on here

yogregb

I agree, we need some good write-ups and DIY stickies on here.

Unfortunately, I'm beginning to realize that most Edge owners don't service their own vehicles. (not that they don't exist) It makes sense as these things a fairly new compared to some other models. And being a model specific site doesn't help either.

I hit the "view new content" and "active content" buttons to keep the discussions live.

I agree, has been a little dull around here. I think we lost some very colorful characters.

I don't think they have been missed.

It doesn't seem to be a car that excites a lot of Mods and other than the MFT issues, not as much to talk about. Last summer was busier on here waiting for the first purchases to be received.

Maybe it's because MFT has gradually reduced the bugs in the system and thus less 'complaints' (Human Nature?). Although, not forgetting those that still have major problems.

It does sound like it - and there isn't the flood of people getting it all at once now. I am glad the people with issues are getting them resolved (even if gradually.)