• single parent
  2. 2. age

• 16-20
    • 20-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60 and over

I've only had my car for a couple of days but already I noticed alot of people looking at my Edge. I've seen kids on skate boards, teens in nissians and couples in thier 40's checking out my car. So I was wondering if indeed it is "Phill" buying these cars. Are you "Phill"?

Looks like my demographic of married with kids in the 30-40 group is pretty common for an Edge owner.

I have gotten so many parking lot questions form people, both younger and quiet alot older than me. The last guys was in his upper seventies and looking to trade in his 2 year old Crown Victoria!

Looks like my demographic of married with kids in the 30-40 group is pretty common for an Edge owner.

I have gotten so many parking lot questions form people, both younger and quiet alot older than me. The last guys was in his upper seventies and looking to trade in his 2 year old Crown Victoria!

I too have gotten a lot of parking lot questions. I can't think of any vehicle that I've owned that prompts perfect strangers to come and ask me about it. My last guy was driving a Honda, so maybe were attracting the attention of the foreign car buyers. Hopefully Ford can pull over many many more buyers.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, any of you who have been around here a while know that I have been around here also, waiting to order an edge. I have been waiting to sell our home, but it still has not sold. We don't want to go into any extra debt with two mortgages! UGH...wish it would sell....so I can finally get an edge...

Good thing about it all is, I will end up with a 2008 with SYNC, and a white sand color(I think that is the name)

:stats:

I have also noticed a great deal of attention from all ages........and questions from young single gals.

Saw one with a billit grill the other day.........nice!!!

I have seen so many thing to 'trick' out the edge already.......sure to be a popular car for sometime I think! :yup:

Ohmygosh - what a coincidence! You and my hubby are exactly the same age...mentally!

We love our Edge, but I still hate the color. I ordered "Lt sage green" and it really and truly is pewter. They hemmed and hawed and told me if I looked at it in a certain light, I'd see the green tint. Naw....it's never happened.

Maybe in the middle of a golf course, but even then, I doubt it. Sure wish I'd ordered something else.

Jeanne

Don't let the age fool you. I just made 4 of us for the 50 to 60 range but my wife says I am much younger in my mind, about eleven I think she said:)

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I just traded our 2004 PT Cruiser in on a new Charcoal Edge. We manage a large apartment complex and the PT got alot of attention here as well as on the street. When we got the Edge the questioning started all over again here at our place as well as at stores.

Infact my wife was at the bank the other day and she seen a couple checking it out as she was leaving the bank. Just about to the car she seen the lady grab the handle and try opening the car. Wow did she get a surprise. We had the dealership install a aftermarket alarm system on it. As she grabbed the handle the system came to life and scared the bajesus out of them.

She said she thinks they were really on the up and up becuase they started shooting questions at her about options, where we bought and if we compared other SUVs. They said they had looked at the Lexus, Tribeca and MKX already. When my wife questioned her about why she was trying to open the door, the lady replied she wanted to feel the door handle. She has a vehicle now that when she opened the door her rings scratched the paint really badly. Okay seens like a truthful story.

Yeah this thing get alot of headturning, people asking about and even me still admiring our good taste. Good thing I don't mowe the lawn or the flowers might be run over. The other day we had a new bug guard put on it and the dealership. I must say the used their heads in the design. You can't tell its even on the car. Anyway, we had at least 3 couples come up to us and ask if we liked it and what all we got on it. I think they owed us something free because at least two of them said they were going in to deal.