2011 Ford Edge Limited Alignment

Totally_Ripped

I believe i have this problem as well. I thought it was just the slant in the road for a while but eventually decided to try driving on the wrong side of the road to test it and it tracked dead straight rather than pulling left. Also i hear chirping during right turns if I'm doing anything but a crawl. Does not occur in left turns at any speed.

WOW! Someone with exactly the same problem as me... mine chirps (if you call it that!) if I'm making a right turn too. I've had it since November and its been doing it for a few months now. Dealer said they couldn't find anything wrong with it but "continue to monitor" and they put a note into Fords Engineering department (apparently).

I haven't noticed if the car is pulling but I'll really check that out tonight. I'm running the 20's on a Limited.

All FIXED!!!

Our Edge tracks perfectly (straight as a string) and no longer drifts to the right! After spending days at the dealership and no success tweaking the alignment with the Ford Engineer, the GM came up with a great idea and acted upon it. He ordered a set of 20" Michelins and swapped out the Pirellis. Like magic the problem went away. I have to say that my entire experience with this Dealership has been amazing and I will definitely purchase more vehicles from them.

I hope my experience and persistence to get this fixed provides a short cut to all of you that have the same issue.

Understand that this was NOT fixed under a Ford TSB and that your Dealership may not handle it the same way.

Best of Luck,

TR

Edited by Totally_Ripped

All FIXED!!!

Our Edge tracks perfectly (straight as a string) and no longer drifts to the right! After spending days at the dealership and no success tweaking the alignment with the Ford Engineer, the GM came up with a great idea and acted upon it. He ordered a set of 20" Michelins and swapped out the Pirellis. Like magic the problem went away. I have to say that my entire experience with this Dealership has been amazing and I will definitely purchase more vehicles from them.

I hope my experience and persistence to get this fixed provides a short cut to all of you that have the same issue.

Understand that this was NOT fixed under a Ford TSB and that your Dealership may not handle it the same way.

Best of Luck,

TR

That's great!

When it comes down to it...dealerships can do just about anything they WANT to do.

Too bad more dealerships can't be this willing to help.