Edge on 22's - Not mine but you can buy it...

4d72_4.JPG

Edge on 22's on ebay

located in Morrow, GA (South side of Atlanta)

$40,900.00 seems a bit much to me, and I'm not really into the look... but it is neat to see a dealer "pimpin'" one out

Bryce

This edge has the 3d carbon body kit and what looks like a new paint job along with the new wheels....that price is real good for the stuff that they added.

• 5 weeks later...
4d72_4.JPG

Edge on 22's on ebay

located in Morrow, GA (South side of Atlanta)

$40,900.00 seems a bit much to me, and I'm not really into the look... but it is neat to see a dealer "pimpin'" one out

Bryce

Not a bad looking Edge. Check ours out and see what you think. Dropping it with the 22's can be a little difficult and you run into a grey area being a dealership as far as warranty with that, but ya it would look good. We have one up for sale right now that’s an SEL+ AWD fully loaded with vista roof, nav, reverse sensing that we have listed for just a little over $41. Puts you at right around $40k after the $1000 rebate.

http://www.watertownford.com/detail.aspx?iid=2032301

post-1234-1186605166_thumb.jpg

I have to agree with 007. Most people don't care for a dealership, but to now have them invade the forum, to sell a vehicle is going a little to far. If he can get away with it, then every other dealer should be able to post all his vehicles he has for sale on a daily to weekly basis. Modded or unmodded.

I have to agree with 007. Most people don't care for a dealership, but to now have them invade the forum, to sell a vehicle is going a little to far. If he can get away with it, then every other dealer should be able to post all his vehicles he has for sale on a daily to weekly basis. Modded or unmodded.

That is actually a very good point. I have been on a few boards with other vehicles I have owned and they had a forum for "Vendors."

Any company who wanted to sell accessories, vehicles, ask suggestions for add-ons, etc., could post in this forum.

Might be an idea here. This way if someone does actually come up with aftermarket mods/parts, they would have a place to post.

Mr. Watertown Ford.....you sure give new meaning to the word "sleaze"....$41,000???? Puh-lease.... does the owner of the dealership have to make a couple of boat payments??

I'm not here to sell the car and as you can tell I’m replying to another post for another Ford Edge for sale... If you think that $40,000 for a fully loaded to the gills Ford Edge with 22s and a body kit put on and painted is a lot money they maybe it's not a vehicle for you. Believe it or not we don't make a lot of money selling new cars... we only $500-$900 on a new car from Ford but that’s neither here nor there. Any feedback on our is welcome, tell us what you think :)

I'm not here to sell the car and as you can tell I’m replying to another post for another Ford Edge for sale... If you think that $40,000 for a fully loaded to the gills Ford Edge with 22s and a body kit put on and painted is a lot money they maybe it's not a vehicle for you. Believe it or not we don't make a lot of money selling new cars... we only $500-$900 on a new car from Ford but that’s neither here nor there. Any feedback on our is welcome, tell us what you think :)

Fair enough. Please tell me:

1. Who made the body kit?

2. What is it called?

3. What wheels are those?

4. What tires are those?

Believe it or not we don't make a lot of money selling new cars... we only $500-$900 on a new car from Ford but that’s neither here nor there. Any feedback on our is welcome, tell us what you think :)

OK, I chose the or not option. Less see, the Owner, usually has a lot and building to pay for + he likes to also live 'high on the hog' I'll just say he skim's 100G a year. Then there is someone working an office, she only makes less than 400/wk. Lets say another 25 people are on the payroll @30G / yr. You as a salesman, probably make 900/avg/car. for about 30G/yr. + the other 5 minimum sales people. I'm willing to say all my numbers are also on the low side.

So the dealership has to turn over how many a year at just $900/car? to support all this expense?

1 Owner 100,000 = 111 cars

6 salesmen x 30,000 = 200 cars

25 people x 30,000 = 833 cars

200,000 lot = 222 cars

222 + 833 = 200 + 111 = 1366 = Ford premium dealer award

I chose the or not option. Course my mileage varies all over the joint.

You really, really must think that we were born yesterday, or just came in off the farm......you really are a "floor whore", aren't you? Dealers make a lot more money of cars than that...consider, I got my Edge on the "D" plan, which knocked $3000 off the price....most of the people buying Edges don't get the employee discount...and, a new model, very little, if any, reduction in the MSRP. I can feel the sleaze ooz out of you from here in Maryland....did you work for the current Bush administration? You sound just like one of them...Maybe the crack dealers in Boston like that sh*t...go peddle your junk there.......This is just my opinion, of course....However, I will let my friends and relatives that live in your area know to avoid your dealership like the plague.....

Edited by 7

...As soon as I saw that EDGE it reminded me of the convertible Mustang ROUSH...incidentally ROUSH is going into the MKX and EDGE and producing amny good looking modifications...they will be coming soon ,as per the info on the ROUSH site,they do create beautiful mods for the Mustangs....