My 2011 Ford Edge Sport picture thread

jackson5

That is a very nice ride you have there. I like the dual dvd players in the back. Before you got that option did you ever consider mounting dual ipads instead?

Nice ride.

Scott

naw i didnt even want DVD players.. but there was only 2 Sports left in a 250 mile radius. The other one was blue with a couple more options, but still no sunroof. I liked the white color a lot more for the Sport colors.

no, i dont have HID's. I miss them, but i took what i could find. and i dont plan to retrofit anything. i dont like messing with brand new cars.

Hey I don't plan on getting HIDs either. Its a shame the Sport doesn't come with them. However, those headlights look great and thats why I asked if you installed them or those are the ones that come with it. Thanks for the info. :D

newedge32.jpg

I've never seen the little side pocket before. Is this only on the newer run of the 2011's, or does it not come on the ones with the power hatch?

P.S. Nice ride ;-) I have it in Black. The only option I don't have is the DVD head rests. Like you, I likely wouldn't have picked all of the options I have, but it was what they had coming.

I've never seen the little side pocket before. Is this only on the newer run of the 2011's, or does it not come on the ones with the power hatch?

P.S. Nice ride ;-) I have it in Black. The only option I don't have is the DVD head rests. Like you, I likely wouldn't have picked all of the options I have, but it was what they had coming.

That ride is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motor resides there for the power liftgate.