Went Edge shopping

I spent my Saturday car shopping. No one wanted to give me a fair price for my trade or make a deal on a 2011, so I took my ball and went home. Problem being that I have a limit to what I will spend, and the Limiteds that are left euquipped the way I want all have the roof, and it puts it over the top for cost. I ran numbers for ordering one the way I want it, so if I can get my trade I will do that. So I started researching 2012's and see that they have a new color, Mineral Grey Metallic. From what I have read, it is not a new color but new to Edge, seems to have been around for a long time. However, I would like to see it in person. Does anyone know if there are current models out with the color on it or if it has been named something else previously? Not sure if the paint code I found is correct. Thanks.

I spent my Saturday car shopping. No one wanted to give me a fair price for my trade or make a deal on a 2011, so I took my ball and went home. Problem being that I have a limit to what I will spend, and the Limiteds that are left euquipped the way I want all have the roof, and it puts it over the top for cost. I ran numbers for ordering one the way I want it, so if I can get my trade I will do that. So I started researching 2012's and see that they have a new color, Mineral Grey Metallic. From what I have read, it is not a new color but new to Edge, seems to have been around for a long time. However, I would like to see it in person. Does anyone know if there are current models out with the color on it or if it has been named something else previously? Not sure if the paint code I found is correct. Thanks.

This is the result of searching for "ford mineral grey metallic" in Google Images. Should give you a good idea of the looks and possibly the models it may still be available on:

http://www.google.com/search?q=mineral+grey+metallic&hl=en&biw=1920&bih=1030&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=1EtATsbmHPKCsALE79jEBw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CBQQ_AUoAQ#hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=ford+mineral+grey+metallic&pbx=1&oq=ford+mineral+grey+metallic&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=2267l3202l0l3564l5l2l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.&fp=e886aee882f9b8a7&biw=1920&bih=1030

Flex. You can see a 360 degree picture on the ford.com website.

Looks similar to my Tungsten Grey 06 Fusion.

I found pics of the Flex. All look different so hard to tell from a picture. Some look dark some look light some look flat. I saw a Flex on the road yesterday but not sure if it was that color. I read that it has brown undertones. My Edge is Vapor Silver and in my opinion has yellow/brown undertones and I like it. Any thoughts on this color? I am not a huge fan of bright silver so thought this might work but dont want a dull color or anything that resembles brown.

Hi. I have a 2005 GT 'vert,in Mineral Gray,tan interior,tan top.

The color gets lots of compliments.

I dropped a couple of photos in the album

Jack

Edited by jackdaniel