Don't have all the Sirius channels

So I picked up my new Edge last night and was listening to Sirius on the way home but noticed I hardly have any stations. Maybe 20-30 total show up and the browse feature just locks up. I know they have a lot more stations than that so I am wondering if I am still in dealer demo mode? I did see a Sirius card in the package of info...am I supposed to do this on my own? I would have thought the dealer would do this since it appears as if I have all the features Sirius offers...minus some stations. If the dealer didn't initialize the trial period how long will this last?

Mine was all ready to go when I picked my Edge up. The initial subscription is for 6 months.

Funny, SIRIUS browse feature locked mine up too! Had to shut car off and cause system restart. I only tried the browse the one time.

Browse also locks up my system as well, and I'm running 2.11. Since I have dropped the Sirius audio portion on my account it is no longer and issue though.

If I remember correctly, you have to register with Sirius online and then enter a code in the car to get the full subscription. I had to call Sirius on my cell phone while in the car because I was having problems.

The Sirius card is the navigation card. The dealer should have installed it and explained it all. Our dealer had an employee that explained several of the MyTouch and satellite radio and navigation. Ten or fifteen minutes I think.

Edited by 11Edge

If I remember correctly, you have to register with Sirius online and then enter a code in the car to get the full subscription. I had to call Sirius on my cell phone while in the car because I was having problems.

The Sirius card is the navigation card. The dealer should have installed it and explained it all. Our dealer had an employee that explained several of the MyTouch and satellite radio and navigation. Ten or fifteen minutes I think.

No, the navigation card is the navigation card. Sirius has nothing to do with navigation or the SD card.

I spent three hours on the phone with Sync Tech Support yesterday because of the Browse issue. She was able to replicate it along with me every time but found no documentation that they knew about this before. She also kept checking with other people there. So hopefully this means that it is something that will actually be addressed some day.

Y'all know that browse takes a while, right? It might not be frozen. The tuner goes to each channel to see what it is while compiling the list.

I do think it is locking up because sometimes it reports back the categories fairly quick (~10 sec) and other times I can leave it for 10 min and not get anything. Also I have tried pulling up a list of a sub catagory figuring it would have less to populate and still nothing. But I can punch in any station or seek through them all so they are available. One other thing I noticed is the mapping seems to be wrong if I ask for a specific station I sometimes get another. But I think I saw this is fixed with an update.