Wheel lock nuts

darkriff

First link is for a set that are open ended. These would be used on a traditional wheel, where a hub cap or center cap covers the lug nuts. I don't believe these are polished.

The second link is for a set that are closed. These would be used on a wheel where the lug nuts are exposed.

The second link will look better. As far as protection goes, it's about equal, and either set can be easily defeated by a simple $9 socket available at most auto parts stores.

• 2 months later...

These are the ones i got, hopefully they are better then the standard star pattern wheel locks.

Gorilla wheel locks

gor-61681_w.jpg

I don't believe those can be defeated with the special socket that I mentioned in a previous post. If they fit OK, I think you may have made a wise choice.

I looked online and it seems the style i bought are the hardest to get off without a key. The outer ring just spins so you cant hammer a socket on and take the nut off. The gap between the spinning ring and the actual lug is very thin.

They fit the 22" Sport wheel just fine and they were only like $30 on Amazon.

I looked online and it seems the style i bought are the hardest to get off without a key. The outer ring just spins so you cant hammer a socket on and take the nut off. The gap between the spinning ring and the actual lug is very thin.

They fit the 22" Sport wheel just fine and they were only like $30 on Amazon.

What is the part number?