A new information for ford edge lover

authurfang

hi, all guys, this is my first post, I always like helping others. Now I would like to share a information with you. Today I searh on the intenet and I find a Ford VCM V75, this tool is the newest version for Ford. And it can diagnose for the ford before 2010, thus if you have this tool and you don't know how to install it. I find the ford IDS vcm installationfor you. Hoping helpfully.

:hysterical: :happy feet:

• Like 1

hi, all guys, this is my first post, I always like helping others. Now I would like to share a information with you. Today I searh on the intenet and I find a Ford VCM V75, this tool is the newest version for Ford. And it can diagnose for the ford before 2010, thus if you have this tool and you don't know how to install it. I find the ford IDS vcm installationfor you. Hoping helpfully.

:hysterical: :happy feet:

Spam you very much :censored:

LooseCannon - there is no need for that type of response. I'll give Authurfang the benefit of the doubt for now and if he turns out to be a spammer then I'll take care of it. Watch the language.

thanks for your support, I am no a spam, I just want to help the people who need this information, if this is regarded as spam, you can delete this post. Thanks again....

Apparently......

I can't help it,.. lifes short,.. you think it. i'll say it. :)

The problem with the world today,... everyone just "thinks" things,.. more people should "say" things. I know, i know,.. not the rules of this website, and we gotta be politically correct and make everyone happy. I get it. Just speaking my mind,...again.

Cannon

I can't help it,.. lifes short,.. you think it. i'll say it. :)

The problem with the world today,... everyone just "thinks" things,.. more people should "say" things. I know, i know,.. not the rules of this website, and we gotta be politically correct and make everyone happy. I get it. Just speaking my mind,...again.

I'm not in favor of political correctness either, but that was a personal attack which we don't need.