Wheels

Walk-n-Edge

Ok, so far this forum has been as useful as tits on a nun. But I figured I'd try asking one more question. Just for squirts and chuckles.

I'm looking at replacing my wheels. Considering the bolt pattern and center bore are the same. Will a 20 x 10 wheel with a +42mm offset fit all four wheels? I'm pretty sure it will fit the rear no problem. Since I don't have to worry about the rear wheels turning. But I'm curious as to will a 20 x 10 with a +42mm offset fit the front. Can anyone answer this for me?

Ok, so far this forum has been as useful as tits on a nun. But I figured I'd try asking one more question. Just for squirts and chuckles.

When you asked for help back in April with your battery, several people offered help but all you did was argue with us that we were wrong.

I don't see any posts where you've helped other people asking questions.

Sometimes you get what you give.

• Like 1

:happy feet:

I don't know the answer to your question, but I imagine that a nun's habit would drag on the ground in the front if it weren't for her breasts holding it up.

Love the attitude.

"Since I don't have to worry about the rear wheels turning."

Wouldn’t that make them get some serious flat spots?

When you asked for help back in April with your battery, several people offered help but all you did was argue with us that we were wrong.

I don't see any posts where you've helped other people asking questions.

Sometimes you get what you give.

Are you still upset because everything you suggested was wrong? I actually had to go back, find that thread and read it just make sure I didn't say anything offensive to anyone. And I still don't see how anything I said could be misconscrued as badgering anyone. I simply told you that I knew everything you suggest wasn't the problem because of where I was in my troubleshooting.

Are you still upset because everything you suggested was wrong? I actually had to go back, find that thread and read it just make sure I didn't say anything offensive to anyone. And I still don't see how anything I said could be misconscrued as badgering anyone. I simply told you that I knew everything you suggest wasn't the problem because of where I was in my troubleshooting.

I didn't say you badgered anyone or what we said was right or wrong. You had a problem that COULD have been a bad battery but you dismissed it only because you had changed the battery and checked voltage - which is not enough to rule out a bad battery. You need to do a load test.

The point was you weren't very receptive to the help that was offered and you haven't bothered to offer help to anyone else these last few months - yet you have the nerve to complain because nobody is answering your questions.

I'm just suggesting you're more likely to get help in the future if you're a little nicer about it.

BTW - what was the problem back in April?

• Like 1

That was a lame. I know you can do better.

I’m going to have to try harder. :worship: Dingo and you have 2 votes… I have none.

This co lists several 18X10 and 20X10 for 07 ford edge.

Give em a call.

http://www.sportcompactonly.com/Ford/Edge/Hot-Wheels/Wheels-Tires/performance-parts_c-73_b-88_vt-5192_vy-2007.htm

Here’s my google search.

https://www.google.com/search?q=20x10+5-114.3+ford+edge&hl=en&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=images

ab

I didn't say you badgered anyone or what we said was right or wrong. You had a problem that COULD have been a bad battery but you dismissed it only because you had changed the battery and checked voltage - which is not enough to rule out a bad battery. You need to do a load test.

The point was you weren't very receptive to the help that was offered and you haven't bothered to offer help to anyone else these last few months - yet you have the nerve to complain because nobody is answering your questions.

I'm just suggesting you're more likely to get help in the future if you're a little nicer about it.

BTW - what was the problem back in April?

The fuseable link had corrosion on it.