Factory GPS antenna location

Didn't hurt MY feelings. Just made me want to help even less.

As Dingo said, you're assuming that anyone knows, or (after your second post) even cares.

WOW you two are reading waaaaay to much into things. i was just bumping it up by asking again.... very simple really. I know that if I had one and someone asked I was look into it and take a pic for them to help them. But I guess that is me who will go a little further for someone that I can help. But you two just read into things and live your little lives... sorry to think people on this board would actually like to help.

Edited by Dali555
  • Like 1

Awww why? Did i hurt your feelings by simply asking a question again and bumping my post back up?

Nope. My feelings weren't hurt a bit. Your "bump" came off as if you were entitled to an answer.

Why do you assume anyone would know where the hell the GPS antenna is located?

Have you done any other research to find the antenna?

With minimal effort, I was able to search FordParts.com and came up with detailed diagrams of where the antenna is located.

http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/CatalogResults.aspx?y=2011&m=Ford&mo=Edge#Search

Search for "antenna" :doh:

Edited by wilsons66604
  • Like 3

Nope. My feelings weren't hurt a bit. Your "bump" came off as if you were entitled to an answer.

Why do you assume anyone would know where the hell the GPS antenna is located?

Have you done any other research to find the antenna?

With minimal effort, I was able to search FordParts.com and came up with detailed diagrams of where the antenna is located.

http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/CatalogResults.aspx?y=2011&m=Ford&mo=Edge#Search

Search for "antenna" :doh:

I did do searching, online and in here... didn't see what I was looking for so I figured I would post here because this IS a forum for these cars... and if someone could help me here the answer would be here for future people looking for the same knowledge. I ASSUMED someone in here would know because I have talked to a few people on here in other threads and there are VERY knowledgeable people on here that have taken apart their Edge's in ways I never thought of.... and have done MANY installations of things from radios to remote starters... so the knowledge is here... unless I get some bone head who thinks he is being cute and just wants to be an ass. If you don't want to help.. fine... don't... but don't belittle me because YOU read into my post and didn't like the way it was worded. All you had to do from the beginning, seeing how you are so smart and it took you "minimal effort", was do that and say, "I think I found what you are looking for on Fordparts.com"... and I would have said thanks a lot! and we would have moved on with our lives and future people could have had the direction on where they could find the information quickly....

• Like 1

I did do searching, online and in here... didn't see what I was looking for so I figured I would post here because this IS a forum for these cars... and if someone could help me here the answer would be here for future people looking for the same knowledge. I ASSUMED someone in here would know because I have talked to a few people on here in other threads and there are VERY knowledgeable people on here that have taken apart their Edge's in ways I never thought of.... and have done MANY installations of things from radios to remote starters... so the knowledge is here... unless I get some bone head who thinks he is being cute and just wants to be an ass. If you don't want to help.. fine... don't... but don't belittle me because YOU read into my post and didn't like the way it was worded. All you had to do from the beginning, seeing how you are so smart and it took you "minimal effort", was do that and say, "I think I found what you are looking for on Fordparts.com"... and I would have said thanks a lot! and we would have moved on with our lives and future people could have had the direction on where they could find the information quickly....

Good luck with your mods.

• Like 1

Good luck with your mods.

http://www.bullyonline.org/related/cyber.htm

The Number One rule for dealing with this type of behaviour is: don't respond, don't interact and don't engage. This is not as easy to do as it sounds. It's a natural response to want to defend yourself, and to put the person right. However, never argue with a serial bully; it's not a mature adult discussion, but like dealing with a child or immature teenager; whilst the serial bully may be an adult on the outside, on the inside they are like a child who's never grown up - and probably never will. Serial bullies and harassers often have disordered thinking patterns and do not share the same thoughts or values as you.

• Like 2