Mistake-Pewter with Camel Interior?

Just took delivery of an Pewter SE FWD with Camel interior. According to the Ford web site and 2007 order guide, Pewter SE only comes with the Medium Light Stone. Am I driving a factory error or did they make the Camel interior available in the pewter SE?

Just took delivery of an Pewter SE FWD with Camel interior. According to the Ford web site and 2007 order guide, Pewter SE only comes with the Medium Light Stone. Am I driving a factory error or did they make the Camel interior available in the pewter SE?

Interesting. Do you live in the U.S.?

maybe the dealer special ordered it for someone and they didn't take delivery? could that be possible?

When I was looking at Edges, I noticed that the ones with the med lt. stone interior looked tan. I couldn't really tell the difference between the two. I thought that the label was misprinted until I saw a few others with the same interior. I asked the salesman about it and he said that it was even hard for him to tell unless he had the camel interior one right next to him and was able to look back and forth to compare. I'm glad I got the charcoal interoior. There's no mistaking that one.

When I was looking at Edges, I noticed that the ones with the med lt. stone interior looked tan. I couldn't really tell the difference between the two. I thought that the label was misprinted until I saw a few others with the same interior. I asked the salesman about it and he said that it was even hard for him to tell unless he had the camel interior one right next to him and was able to look back and forth to compare. I'm glad I got the charcoal interoior. There's no mistaking that one.

Isn't the top of the dash black for the Med. Lt. Stone and Tan for the Camel? That would be a dead giveaway. That's how it is in the Fusion.