We are now a 2 Edge Family

PhantomX

Hello, haven't posted in awhile. Just picked up a 2012 Edge Sport, Tuxedo black, Vista roof, all the goodies. This is technically our 3rd Edge. We had a Burnt Orange 08 that we traded for the Wife's current 2011 Limited and we just added my sport to the family. I decided to trade my 2011 5.0 in for it this weekend. I know some might think I'm crazy for trading a 5.0 but after awhile the lousy gas mileage, stick shift and 3.73's get a bit cumbersome. I wanted to go back to some luxury for my daily commute and the Edge fit the bill perfectly. Still sporty and awesome to look at and all the toys you could want. Here are some shots:

f90343e4.jpg

c6fded61.jpg

878630fd.jpg

9f7f5368.jpg

cd4eecb6.jpg

Here's the Wife's

photo-7.jpg

And for giggles here is my other toy:

3267147f.jpg

And the 5.0 I just traded:

6e3b145c.jpg

Windows got tinted today so I'll new pics soon. I was reading the H&R Spring thread and think I'll pull the trigger on those, the White one lowered looked just sick! Going to probably do the Steeda intake and maybe a magna flow cat back (or custom exhaust not sure).

Couple quick questions:

1. Do they have the proper tune yet for the 3.7L Engine? It's the same as the Mustang's V6 and there are tunes available for that. I haven't seen anything specific yet though. Recommendations here or dyne results would be awesome!

2. Exhaust. The magna flow kit looks good, does it fit the sport correctly? Anyone running it care to comment on interior noise levels, the last thing I want is any drone, that will drive me absolutely nuts. I don't mind a nice growl inside when you get on it but when I'm cruising I like it nice and quiet so I can carry on a conversation and listen to the radio (which sounds sick for factory).

3. Has anyone done the JL audio stealth box? Looks nice and fits in the side panel so I can keep my rear cargo space. I wouldn't mind a little extra bump in the trunk and stealth suits me fine.

That's really all the plans I have for it. I kinda have a condition called Automotive ADD so I go thru a lot of vehicles, but that's what makes life so much fun lol...

Hello, haven't posted in awhile. Just picked up a 2012 Edge Sport, Tuxedo black, Vista roof, all the goodies. This is technically our 3rd Edge. We had a Burnt Orange 08 that we traded for the Wife's current 2011 Limited and we just added my sport to the family. I decided to trade my 2011 5.0 in for it this weekend. I know some might think I'm crazy for trading a 5.0 but after awhile the lousy gas mileage, stick shift and 3.73's get a bit cumbersome. I wanted to go back to some luxury for my daily commute and the Edge fit the bill perfectly. Still sporty and awesome to look at and all the toys you could want. Here are some shots:

f90343e4.jpg

c6fded61.jpg

878630fd.jpg

9f7f5368.jpg

cd4eecb6.jpg

Here's the Wife's

photo-7.jpg

And for giggles here is my other toy:

3267147f.jpg

And the 5.0 I just traded:

6e3b145c.jpg

Windows got tinted today so I'll new pics soon. I was reading the H&R Spring thread and think I'll pull the trigger on those, the White one lowered looked just sick! Going to probably do the Steeda intake and maybe a magna flow cat back (or custom exhaust not sure).

Couple quick questions:

1. Do they have the proper tune yet for the 3.7L Engine? It's the same as the Mustang's V6 and there are tunes available for that. I haven't seen anything specific yet though. Recommendations here or dyne results would be awesome!

2. Exhaust. The magna flow kit looks good, does it fit the sport correctly? Anyone running it care to comment on interior noise levels, the last thing I want is any drone, that will drive me absolutely nuts. I don't mind a nice growl inside when you get on it but when I'm cruising I like it nice and quiet so I can carry on a conversation and listen to the radio (which sounds sick for factory).

3. Has anyone done the JL audio stealth box? Looks nice and fits in the side panel so I can keep my rear cargo space. I wouldn't mind a little extra bump in the trunk and stealth suits me fine.

That's really all the plans I have for it. I kinda have a condition called Automotive ADD so I go thru a lot of vehicles, but that's what makes life so much fun lol...

looking at the photo from the sport it looks like you have the same sony button controls I do in my 11 limited. I thought the 12 had a flat black look and it wasn't completely flat?