HID Beam pattern issues, w/ pics

Just installed The Retrofit Source Elite 9006 HID Kit in my '11 Limited. Being 9006 bulbs I did have to trim one tab on each bulb to fit in the OEM housings. That said, I believe the 'bar' that runs along the outside of the bulb is on the underside (or the top, I can't remember :( ) of the bulb, which is my best guess as to what's causing this? Problem is the bulbs seem to only go in one way and it was a bitch to get them in at all frankly, so I'm not sure it's as simple as 'just rotate them a little'.

Fixes?

From 13 feet away

64870800.jpg

From 25 feet away

89094843.jpg

From 25 feet away

93949327.jpg

For the record, the 9006 bulbs in this kit, even with trimming, WILL NOT FIT 2011+ FORD EDGE correctly. The return wire shadow is a problem and is not solved by rotating the bulb. After hours of trying to make this work and calls with The Retrofit Source they simply said "We've made a note that this kit will not work with 2011+ Edges or Explorers." I'm stuck with removing the installed kit, holes in the back of my bulb covers and the cost of return shipping on a "premium, quality" product that they obviously didn't do their due diligence on before recommending it for our trucks. Lovely.

I have the same kit from The Retrofit Source, and also the same issues. The kit was a bitch to install (pardon my french). My wife helped me, because I have big hands. I´m going to install my other option, the one from Retro solutions 55 watt 9012 kit, the 35 watt output just don't work with this truck's single light. I'm considering to put auxiliary lights, I'll post pictures with my project.