Intelligent Access - Open more then just driver door?

Hello, I just purchased a brand new 2011 Edge LTD AWD for my wife, and she is loving it so far. Her biggest thing when searching for a new car was the ability to always keep her keys in her purse, when opening doors and starting the car. That works great, but we haven't been able to figure out how to get not only the drivers door to unlock when she touches the inside of the drivers handle, but all 3 others as well. Anything I'm missing? I know we can do it from the number panel, but she wants to go truely hands free! (if that's the only issue we have with this vehicle I will be a happy owner).

We've gone through the manual and tried a few things, but thought I would send a question for the experienced owners out there. Sorry if this is a repost, i went through the first couple pages and didn't see anything on this topic.

Thanks!

You have to change a setting in the left side menu to unlock all doors.

Left side screen, I think it was called remote unlocking and the choices are drivers door or all doors. I have mine on all doors, so a touch of the drivers or passengers door unlocks all doors.

M.

• Like 1