MFT 3.02+ Wishlist

temp on home screen; artist & song title in the entertainment zone bottom left dock; useful mp3 counter that has ability to count backwards to zero & a progress bar for mp3s - just like the replay in Sirius -bring it back & should be in home screen quadrant; put fan speed display back in bottom right dock-big empty space wasted between the driver & passenger temp in that lower right dock, destination or favorite destination launch button in NAV top right quad, larger album photos on entertainment zone, radio rds not always displaying in entertainment zone-below that divide line- fix it, ability to import the phone contacts( when phonebook won't download) just like you do with email programs contacts - apparently the sync my phone app for MFT hit a snag in development & needs platform change.add the phone contacts picture like we do for wallpaper,

Have you tried using Google Maps to send the address/directions to the car through sync? Works like a charm for me.

I've used google maps successfully to download an address. My only complaint is that I can only send one address at a time. If I send more than one, it only downloads the last one I sent. If I want to send more than one, I have to send one, download it to the car, then send another one later. I would think you could queue up at least 5-10 if you wanted to.