question for those with sunroof

djmodifyd

• 1 year later...

Been looking for a problem with the accordian panels and came across this thread. Love the pictures ya Dingo :camera: ! I have a 2011 Edge FWD Limited as well. About 5 months ago had the same problem. My Edge was in for service and had them look at it, they told me it is held togther by an adhesive strip that is down about 2 foot from the windshield under the strip and can't be effectively held down. I figure I'll be back there after this summer here in Southern California.

• 2 years later...

Anyone have problems with their side rubber seals getting caught in the sunroof when it closes? I have a 2012 Edge w the panoramic roof and the drivers side accordian-style rubber trim is buggered up from being caught in it when my wife closed it. it kept popping off the track anyway, and she didn't notice it. I'm trying to find a replacement part for it, but can't find it online. Anyone else with this issue?

Ed - Chattanooga

edrusk@bellsouth.net

Been looking for a problem with the accordian panels and came across this thread. Love the pictures ya Dingo :camera: ! I have a 2011 Edge FWD Limited as well. About 5 months ago had the same problem. My Edge was in for service and had them look at it, they told me it is held togther by an adhesive strip that is down about 2 foot from the windshield under the strip and can't be effectively held down. I figure I'll be back there after this summer here in Southern California.

hey Dave - what did you ever find for your accordian panels (i presume those are the rubber side pieces?