Halo/angel eyes and audi style less? edge sport

I had a local autosports place take apart the headlight and measure it all out and order white halos and leds for my 11 edge sport, I'm wondering how its going to turn out. there going to paint the inside of the headlight black to match the grille. i might also get a hid kit maybe a 5000k. just wondering if anyone else has done any of this or is interested in seeing pictures. so far i have tail lights tints and tinted driver and passenger windows. more to come soon

I had a local autosports place take apart the headlight and measure it all out and order white halos and leds for my 11 edge sport, I'm wondering how its going to turn out. there going to paint the inside of the headlight black to match the grille. i might also get a hid kit maybe a 5000k. just wondering if anyone else has done any of this or is interested in seeing pictures. so far i have tail lights tints and tinted driver and passenger windows. more to come soon

I would love to see some pictures. Pics are always fun to look at LOL

Very nice Dingo. Thanks for the photo.

Tom (tpm419419). You had somewhat jokingly asked Dingo if he would do your lights. I'm actually starting a little business upgrading the vertical parking lights on the Edge to DRLs and would be very interested in doing this for you. I'm not quite ready to open the shop doors to the public, but I am currently working with three forum members to convert their lights. If you're interested shoot me a PM to discuss. Thanks.

Thanks KC but it would be one hell of a commute to Kansas City from NY.

Thank you anyway

Very nice Dingo. Thanks for the photo.

Tom (tpm419419). You had somewhat jokingly asked Dingo if he would do your lights. I'm actually starting a little business upgrading the vertical parking lights on the Edge to DRLs and would be very interested in doing this for you. I'm not quite ready to open the shop doors to the public, but I am currently working with three forum members to convert their lights. If you're interested shoot me a PM to discuss. Thanks.

Hey KC, do you think you can make one exactly like Dingo's?

Alright, y'all. I didn't spend much time with aperture and shutter settings. My leg is killing me. I kind of eyeballed it and here's the result. You should get the idea.

Dimmed with headlights:

DSC_5820.jpg

DSC_5826.jpg

Dimmed with parking lights:

DSC_5828.jpg

And these two are just for you, kc300c...

DSC_5833.jpg

DSC_5834.jpg

I put projector angel eye Hid's in my 08 Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle. They were very easy. Basically bake the light to take it apart, painted the chrome headlight bucket black and put the unit in. glued it back up and put it back together.

Before:

DSC_0060.jpg

After:

DSC_0207.jpg

Not my bike, but this is what the angel eyes look like. I strangely enough haven't taken any photos of it with the angel eyes on. Will have to do that.

angeleyes.jpg

Hey kc300c and whoever else is on the forum, I forgot to mention. If any of you guys have a second car that's a Subaru, if you ever need parts for it let me know. I work for Subaru at the parts distribution center, I can the parts for you cheaper than the dealerships. I'm also an Amsoil dealer on the side too if you ever need any Amsoil products.