EGR Edge Integrated Side Steps

EGR USA

Check out a few shots from our recent photo session with our Ford Edge

The side steps flow so perfect with the body. Highly recommended for anyone with an Edge needing some help getting in and out.

• Durable Black Powder Coated Aluminum
  • 100% Bolt on Design
  • Easy 60 min Installation
  • Scratch Resistant
  • Non-Slip Surface
  • Custom Designed Injection Molded End Caps
  • OEM Quality

EGR Part Number 883358

Additional product info and local dealers can be found on our website here

www.egrusa.com

DSC_3945.jpg

DSC_3924.jpg

DSC_3923.jpg

DSC_3919.jpg

what wheels are those, going to make anything for the sport model?

The wheels are TSW Donington in the optional Matte Black Color.

I haven't heard anything from R&D I will see if the sports model is scheduled for new developments.

Do you have to do any modifications or just bolt on?

Some slight trimming of the flastic underpanel below with a razor blade for the access holes underneath. Other than that No Drilling Required. Very easy to install.

Those are probably the nicest running boards Ive seen yet for the Edge. Good Job keeping them simple and clean.

Thanks!

Will these work with the Sport model? Interested...

The rockers on the sport are different so they won't work. I will R&D I will see if the sports model is scheduled for new developments.

Edited by EGR USA

Is the matte body color of your edge black? From the lighting it looks like a warm grey or pewter color. Seems to be a slight color difference in the body and lower trim, which I like.

The color is a 3M 1080 Matte Black. The photography and lighting really did a great job here. In real person its way more black that bewter.

The lower cladding is OEM black plastic so there is a slight contrast.

• 2 months later...
Make sure to not buy from their website as you will pay the most there. Click on their online retailers link to find everything cheaper

As a manufacturer we don't want to poach sales from our Authorized dealers. Our products are listed at our suggested MSRP so we don't compete with our dealers. Our online store is available for some of you that have special needs such as international shipping, etc...

• 1 month later...

Hi EGR, those running boards look hot. I have a local dealer near Toronto, ON that carries your products, but the part number you listed (883358) doesn't seem to be accurate. It doesn't bring up any results on your website. I'd love to order a pair either through your online store or through a dealer for my 2013 EDGE SEL. Did you discontinue these, or are you still selling them? If so, can you specify the right part number?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...