Friends, the screw of a butterfly valve is accidentally damaged, I will attach images. My question: - perhaps temporarily to stick together the screw to operate the car, and to be mobile?
- whether it is possible to replace only this screw?
- additional fine tuning of a butterfly valve will be required?
- whether perhaps to manufacture this screw on the lathe and to establish on this place?
- what exact function of this screw?
- whether I can remove a side black cover to stick together the screw without spring and then to insert a spring inside? This option how a temporary measure of elimination of malfunction is possible or it is better not to disassemble the case in general?
What option of elimination of damage to me to choose, any your thoughts. Thanks.
P.s.: Whether correctly I understand that this screw with a spring only creates a gap of a butterfly valve, initial, necessary for operation of the engine, to support turns of idling of 600 revolutions per minute and more on anything he doesn't influence. I am right or there are still some functions of this screw?
Edited by EDST777, 08 September 2018 - 12:51 PM.