Arizona Edge owners

Looking for other proud Edge owners in Arizona

Hello, I live in central Phoenix and leased my Edge from Earnhardt Chandler in February 07. I love it! How about you? Any warranty work done on yours? I have to take mine in because the rear sunroof frame rattles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Live in Avondale, Work in Tempe/Chandler.

Will get work done probably closest to the office -- Ernhardt. Haven't had more than an oil change yet.

No *knock wood* issues yet. I've installed DVD players in the headrests and will suss out seat covers by March.

Anyone found good ones (for AZ) yet?

My SEL+ is creme brulee with a camel interior. Still though...leather in AZ in summer is difficult to deal with.

• 4 weeks later...

I have x-plan pricing through my work so I only had to haggle on my trade in value. My Salesman was named James and he seemed to have pretty good knowledge of the Edge, which made me feel better. I hate getting sales people who don't know their product. Rated A

We had our financing lined up before hand, however we still had to deal with the finance dept to get the paper work cleared. That guy proceeded to tell me how Ford would not honor their warranty after a year and instead say that the part failed from wear and tear. He was really just trying to sell us on the extended. It almost made me walk out. Was not what I wanted to hear when purchasing a $32k Edge. Rated D

We have also had a the edge in for some repairs. Bad Fuel cluster and Bad switch for the power seats memory settings. Service department was great. I had to let my wife deal with it because I had some business travel and normally that would cause me more grief because my wife does not know much about autos. The San Tan Service Dpt did a great job explaining it to the wife and also getting her in a rental at no charge to us. Rated A+

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello, I live in central Phoenix and leased my Edge from Earnhardt Chandler in February 07. I love it! How about you? Any warranty work done on yours? I have to take mine in because the rear sunroof frame rattles.

I from Montreal Canada

You just got a Good vehicule ...

My EDGE is almost 2 year old whit 35,000 Km , in cold winter and snow for 3 months . Its been so far so Good.........

Which you the same qualety of vehicule that i had so far....

Michel

Canada ,Quebec