Spare LED Replacement Bulbs for Sale

Cdpratt69

I changed my mind on some bulbs so I have spares to sell. I have one pair of 3157 amber turn signal bulbs here in my picture

A pair of these bulbs are sold for $49.98 and are SUPER bright. They are eye catching to say the least and look spectacular behind the clear lenses in the front. For the pair, I'll take the first $25 plus shipping that is offered.

The second set is a pair of 3157 44 chip white LED lights for a set of your brake lights and can be seen in my picture

These lights sell for $16.99 each but I will take the first $18 plus shipping for the pair. They are much much brighter than the incandescent red brake bulbs. I would venture to guess that they are 3 times brighter and with all the LEDs facing in so many directions they reflect off the light housing reflectors very well. I still have a pair of these as one set of my brake lights but I changed the upper pair to the same lights but with a flashing technology that does a three quick flash mode when I hit the brakes. Otherwise they are the same. All my lights in and out are LEDs and I can vouch for the quality of all three sets of lights above.

I also have a set of 921 reverse lights that are 5 watt cree bulbs and are light flashlights running out of the back. Below is a pic of what they look like on at night.

Here is a link to the store where I bought the lights so nobody thinks I'm just making up the prices I paid for the bulbs. http://superluminati...m/3157_3156.htm and http://superlumination.com/906.htm for the reverse lights

I can be reached here on the forum thru a message or at cdpratt69@gmail.com

Edited by Cdpratt69

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity... why do all these mods, post good pictures then reverse install them? I was going to do the same LED mods next to my 2011 Sport. I know it's none of my business but i was just wondering if there was a certain negative reason for doing this mod to the Edge model?

No problem asking the questions....it's a fair one. I did not downgrade back to incandescent bulbs. I have the extra amber turn signals because I changed over to some LED switchbacks. I have the extra reverse lights because I bought some CRaZY bright ones that are a couple of watts higher power (over the top). Lastly, I have the extra brake lights because I purchased a pair of flashing LED red lights for one pair of the brake lights. And that, my friend, is why I have all the extras. My loss will be a gain for someone else. These are all very good and very bright lights for someone who might want to switch over to LEDs.

I used these.. http://superlumination.com/3157_3156.htm

I used the bulbs at the bottom of the page described as such ....60 Red 3157  High Powered Leds   $29.99 EA.... They are the last bulbs right before the LED control modules. I dunno how they compare in price to the third brake light flasher module that Dingo uses. I just have the top set of my brake bulbs flashing and on the bottom set I used the same bulb but without the flashing capability. They are about half the price and match in color and brightness.

Chris

Ok thanks

Mike

Just ordered my bulbs today.Talked to Tracy at superlumination and she said they are plug and play. Only issue would be bulb sensor but Edge does not have

that feature. Tracy was very helpfull and responed quickly via email.

Chris thanks for all the help!

Dingo too!

Edited by mtbalser