Audiophile system not working after install

Hey fourm,

I have a problem after installing an aftermarket double din radio. I do not have any bass coming from my speakers like I did from my factory radio. I have the audiophile speaker system, but after the install, neater the factory subwoofer works or the bass. I really appreciate your comments and thoughts.

Thanks,

Jorge

Installed :

jvc avx710

Radio Wire Harness (just one plug)

Antenna

Dash Kit

Hey fourm,

I have a problem after installing an aftermarket double din radio. I do not have any bass coming from my speakers like I did from my factory radio. I have the audiophile speaker system, but after the install, neater the factory subwoofer works or the bass. I really appreciate your comments and thoughts.

Thanks,

Jorge

Installed :

jvc avx710

Radio Wire Harness (just one plug)

Antenna

Dash Kit

Either you have the wrong harness or it's wired incorrectly. No possible way to diagnose that over the internet with limited information.

Edited by akirby

• 2 months later...

Need to compare the crossover/equalization specs/capabilities of the factory and aftermarket units to see where the difference might be. Besides that, in general, every amp is going to have its own sound profile, due to the many components involved in both the digital and analog stages. Just look up all the crazy talk on audiophilia on the 'net :)