2013 Ford Edge SEL Finance Takeover

svashi15

Hi,

I am moving from Canada to the US and just purchased a 2013 Ford Edge SEL with 2.0L Ecoboost Engine. It is Tuxedo Black with Black Leather interior. It also has a remote starter (2 Keys have Starter Control, 2 extra keys = 4 keys total).

I am looking for someone to take over my monthly payments. I live in Mississauga, ON.

Monthly Payments are = $685/Month which was done at 0% Financing. I have had the car for about 2 months and there is less than 6000km total.

Also I had purchased the Ford Maintenance Package which includes all maintenance for the next 5 years/100000km.

Please contact by phone at 416-254-1499 for more info. I can provide photos if needed.

Thanks.

Here is the problem you're going to run into - I know because I just went thru this to get mine.

You have to have a title to sell a car. To have a title you have to pay it off ... and there be the rub. Unless you've talked to the bank that holds the title and they're willing to do a transfer of ownership and financial responsibility.

Now my situation was a ford lease program .. but I'd imagine that you're going to have the same kind of flaming hoops to jump thru.

Here is the problem you're going to run into - I know because I just went thru this to get mine.

You have to have a title to sell a car. To have a title you have to pay it off ... and there be the rub. Unless you've talked to the bank that holds the title and they're willing to do a transfer of ownership and financial responsibility.

Now my situation was a ford lease program .. but I'd imagine that you're going to have the same kind of flaming hoops to jump thru.

You are correct. I purchased the car through Ford Finance Canada and they will do a transfer of financing to the new buyer, as long as they get approved, for a $450 fee which I will pay for.

The main reason, like you mentioned, for me having to sell this car is because I am moving from Canada to the US and need a title in order to import the car. I will miss my Edge, probably the best car ive owned.