Help with 2012 Edge Sport HID's...

KingMike

I've had my 35/5000 DDM kit for the last 10 months and it has been perfect. For the price these DDM kits are going for these days I'm gonna order another one just to have backup parts on board. Hard to believe you can get 4 DDM kits for the price of 1 Morimoto. Having 4 kits would pretty much eliminate the need for customer service for a really long time!!!!!!

Where in NJ are you?

Hey bud, I'm in Edison, I'm willing to travel with payment in beer and chow for someone to take a shot at this!

Definitely give it a shot yourself. It's tight to work in there but the 9006 should work just fine. It only took me a few minutes a side to get my 9006 DDM's installed. I did not have to notch the base to get mine in. Might want to wipe each bulb down with alcohol before you install them. As Rob Schneider would say, "You can do it!!!!"

haha, Rob Schneider is the man! Its weird how it didn't work, they tried for an hour. I gave it a shot myself about 3 days ago and it was no go, I dont know if I'm doing it wrong or the angle is kind of weird but it wasnt working for me...sucks!