Another new 2013 Edge Limited AWD Owner

CdnMike

Hi All,

Just got my 2013 Edge Limited AWD this past thursday and must say I do not regret it one bit as of yet.........less than 500kms on it so far.

I was trying to avoid the waiting of a factory order so I did some homework and found the color, model and options that I wanted and there was only 1 available in Western Canada so I snapped it up.

Got the Deep Impact Blue with the Charcoal/Black Leather interior, with the 20 inch chrome wheels.

It is fully loaded with the exception of the crash detection system (drove an explorer with it and hated it)

I got rid of a 2010 Mazda 3 Sport GT for my edge and I am very glad that I chose to do so.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself.

Not sure how many Canadians there are on here but I live just outside of Vancouver BC

I look forward to exploring the forum and hopefully learning more about my Edge from some of you who have had yours a lot longer than me.

Cheers!

I will try and get some pics and post them up. The weather here hasnt exactly cooperated since I picked it up so its dirty. Hopefully the weather will be better in the next few days

and will be able to get some half decent pics.

The think I like about the colour is it looks different depending on the time of day, rain, sun etc