If anyone else is trying to reach him, please check out his FB page and get in touch with him from there.

http://www.facebook.com/DynamikiLLu51ons

thanks for posting the link again!

That will be the easiest way to get in touch with me, if you dont have a facebook, we are in the process of making a website as well. I will post that as soon as we finish it.

• 2 months later...

Hey whiteis33, do you have a gallery of different versions you've done? Do you do swaps or would I not have headlights for a week while you are working on this project? I want to darken my headlights (perhaps blacked out to match my 2013 Sport grill), and adding angel eye rings or LED strips would be awesome if it looked clean. I have the HID upgrade and all of my bulbs have been replaced by LEDs, so the front turn signals are switchback superwhite (parking) / amber (turn signal) "intelligent" SMDs (no hyper-blinking).

I don't like the chrome strip above the grill, and I which the headlights were a bit darker to match as well.

Let me know what you can do. I couldn't message you directly since I'm new to the forums (my car is only a few weeks old). ;P

White, nice job, the lights look great.

Appreciate it! When will I be doing your lights? haha

Hey man,

Check out their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DynamikiLLu51ons

I just ordered a set from them. Hopefully I'll be seeing them soon! I got a blacked out housing, with red halo and red accents. They have a bunch of different pics on their page. They reply pretty quick and answered all my questions.

thanks for posting the link!

I will sending you an update sometime this week!

Hey whiteis33, do you have a gallery of different versions you've done? Do you do swaps or would I not have headlights for a week while you are working on this project? I want to darken my headlights (perhaps blacked out to match my 2013 Sport grill), and adding angel eye rings or LED strips would be awesome if it looked clean. I have the HID upgrade and all of my bulbs have been replaced by LEDs, so the front turn signals are switchback superwhite (parking) / amber (turn signal) "intelligent" SMDs (no hyper-blinking).

I don't like the chrome strip above the grill, and I which the headlights were a bit darker to match as well.

Let me know what you can do. I couldn't message you directly since I'm new to the forums (my car is only a few weeks old). ;P

I just sent you a message!

I know from prior forums that it's a process of baking the headlights in an oven to loosen the glue, pulling the back off the lens, and then applying a new layer of glue to reseal it. Youtube might be able to help, I just don't trust myself doing it, and seeing as a new headlight costs $150, I don't care to risk it and would rather have an experienced person do it.

• 1 year later...

2012-10-09194823.jpg

I want to do this to my 2013 Limited. Users on the forums for my Pontiac have detailed how to disassemble, modify and reassemble the headlight housings. The GM adhesive used on specific year headlght housings can be softened by putting them in the oven. Some owners were not so lucky though. I take it Ford's come apart the same way? Also are these CFL?

Looks Awesome!

• 2 weeks later...