2008-10 Edge headlight paint/retrofit

So I finally got a set of 08-10 Edge headlights (my cousin wanted a black out for now) while I was painting the bezel, I took a few pics of what it would look like with a basic retrofit.

Anyways here are some pics. Enjoy!

Chrome with projector

2012-11-17200142.jpg

stock vs chrome

2012-11-18000931.jpg

(I painted the reflector cone red to match his car)

11-13 Edge vs 08-10 Edge

2012-11-18000730.jpg

Black and chrome

2012-11-18003410.jpg

'12 Edge

2012-11-18000753.jpg

and finally on the car

2012-11-18013938.jpg

I will have more pics of the black out on the car this week

If anyone is interested in 06-10 retrofits/painting send me a message and check out https://www.facebook.com/DynamikiLLu51ons

Edited by whiteis33

taking the bumper off is very easy.

after you take out 3 5mm bolts on each fender liner, and 2 10mm bolts (along with 4 screw tabs) pull firmly where the bumper and fender meet (it might sounds like it breaks but its the clip popping out)

is it hard to install the headlights on the 07-10 edges? I'm looking to get new projectors but I'm hesitant to take off the bumper...I don't want to break anything!

taking the bumper off is very easy.

after you take out 3 5mm bolts on each fender liner, and 2 10mm bolts (along with 4 screw tabs) pull firmly where the bumper and fender meet (it might sounds like it breaks but its the clip popping out)

Okay. can you take out those bolts and tabs easily? I've heard some say you need more than just basic tools...

yup all basic tools. Dont be afraid if it makes a loud noise when you pull it in, its just the clips unclipping

Okay thanks. I really want to do this but don't want to break anything...my bumper is already cracked underneath the left headlight and the top tab is broken...worried about making it worse and not being able to put the bumper back on...my mom would freak!

OMG - How much for the fake pineapple ?? (sry, couldn't resist - :hysterical2: )

hahaha that is a very rare piece

ive seen those as well, from past experience those projectors are decent I have heard of the reflector bowl chipping from the heat if you have HIDs