Noob Posting

CreamEDGE.

Hello all, Just here posting up and hopefully coming apart of the community here, and join in some of the heated arguments that happen on here, I'm a fan of those.

Heres a picture of the new addition to the fam, we also have a CX-7 GT and 06 Audi A4, The EDGE is a replacement for a lemon POS 07 MDX.

db2c9aa5.jpg

DSCF0568.jpg

DSCF0567.jpg

Edited by CreamEDGE.

Hello all, Just here posting up and hopefully coming apart of the community here, and join in some of the heated arguments that happen on here, I'm a fan of those.

Heres a picture of the new addition to the fam, we also have a CX-7 GT and 06 Audi A4, The EDGE is a replacement for a lemon POS 07 MDX.

Got rid of an 07 MDX?....tthat is big bucks no?......enjoy the EDGE...good choice..

db2c9aa5.jpg

DSCF0568.jpg

DSCF0567.jpg

db2c9aa5.jpg

DSCF0568.jpg

DSCF0567.jpg

We share the same vehicle. Would recommend the door edge mouldings which really sharpen the Creme version.

I do. Good catch.

Yeah I lost that one. :shift:

Yeah, I certainly was NOT going to get another MDX no matter how good the interior was, it was a big sour lemon, with SH-AWD problems, mismatching trim panels, rattles etc... I should Have gotten the CX-9 like I was told to get, but I liked the MDX and the gimmicky SH-AWD, which is not all its cracked up to be. I'm very happy with the EDGE, no problems after 2.5K.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh Pshaw....you make me blush.

(I'm kind of partial to Darling Nikki - I love the FF version too)

*clears throat*

*sings*

I knew this girl named Nikki I guess you could say she was a sex fiend

I met her in a hotel lobby master****** with a magazine....

She said, how'd ya like to waste some time and I could not resist when I saw lil' Nikki grind.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Nikki...

Ohhh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about.

naughty good hands...lol

:bowdown:

(yes, I am late to this thread. I am always riding the short bus, darn it)

*clears throat*

*sings*

I knew this girl named Nikki I guess you could say she was a sex fiend

I met her in a hotel lobby master****** with a magazine....

She said, how'd ya like to waste some time and I could not resist when I saw lil' Nikki grind.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Nikki...

Ohhh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about.

naughty good hands...lol

:bowdown:

(yes, I am late to this thread. I am always riding the short bus, darn it)

I do like your style.

:yup:

Good looking car. Congrats!

Got any thoughts regarding how it compares to your CX7?

Since I'm naturally inclined to sporty SUV's(I dunno that happened), I LOVE the CX-7 for when I want to get out and pull Sport Sedan G's, and feel the excellent mid range from the turbocharger, The EDGE is more of our laid back out in the open CUV, and the CX-7 is more of our SAV, I love modding that thing. If you want a relaxed ride, the EDGE is perfect, if you want a SAV with tons of modifiability, and excellent brakes handling, and sexy styling the CX-7 is for you, I like the ride better on the freeway because the CX-7 sticks to the road, the Edge starts to float. When I just want to run down to Starbucks I take the EDGE because it feels so easy to drive.

I couldn't pick one, I would have to have them BOTH :D

Thanks again!

Edited by CreamEDGE.