Ford Edge at invoice

freedomlou

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Invoice minus "rebates"???? Well, some people here might have been born yesterday, but, I seriously doubt it....let's get real...anyone with an ounce of smarts (maybe not Borat) can get a better deal than that.....I laugh at you!!

Hello 007: You sound like the customers from the moon. Regardless of what you may think, and that is if you have any brains. Invoice price minus rebates is an excellent price. You remind me of the customers that try to steal the cars and then expect everyone to wait on you hand and feet. Well get a life and be for real. Laugh all you want. Iam sure you do not receive the excellent treatment my customers receive. Take care my friend!

Lou

Edited by freedomlou

Hello 007: You sound________the customers from the moon. Regardless of what you may think, and that is if you have any brains. Invoice price minus rebates is an excellent price. You remind me of the customers that try to steel the cars and then expect everyone to wait on you hand and feet. Well get a life and be for real. Laugh all you want. Iam sure you do not receive the excellent treatment my customers receive. Take care my friend!

Lou

Do you even read what you write before you post it?

Lou...you might be a nice guy and all..even an above average car salesman, but dude..please...proof-read (that is what the "Preview Post" selection is for) before hitting "Add Reply." With the missing and completely misspelled words, it's almost painful to read.

By the way, if you are treating 007 with the excellent treatment you give your other customers, I hope you have another way of earning a living.

When I ordered mine, it totaled out at $32,900.00 I got it for $29,610.00, plus got $500 for having the 17" wheels, which totaled $29,110.00 plus tax. I don't care if you believe it or not, it is the truth.

So the MSRP was $32,900 or was the invoice? How much were the rebates other than the $500 for the wheels?

Oh - do you mean there is a difference between invoice and MSRP?

Then I guess he meant he got 10% off MSRP + $500 and rebates.

And what's with the criticism of spelling/typing errors? Some of us type with 6 thumbs. That is the small stuff we don't sweat. Right fighters are just bigger targets.

(No preview post was used in this transmission.)

My late grandfather told me these 4 things:

1. Never put on paper something you don't want the whole world to know.

2. If you put your name to something, make sure it is perfect.

3. Read everything you lay your eyes on - you never know when you might need that information.

4. I don't care what they say...wrestling on TV is real.

I smile at number 4 because...well it was my grandfather. Everything else though, I try to follow.

Yes...some of us have 6 thumbs and, of course, small typos can be forgiven. But geez..when it is just painful to read...come on.

Not to mention his opening post was to solicit customers. I would think he would want to make a good impression.

Ok folk's: I had it coming. No problem. It's a chance you take when you venture into the unknown. I apologize if I came out the wrong way or if I offended anyone. This was not my intension. I am still learning English and everyday is a learning experience. My overall objective here is to assist and help everyone interested in a Ford product. In this case the Ford Edge. I will review, spell check and take your inputs to heart. I will listen to what you have to say and not take it personal. When I learn from these mistakes I believe it would make me a better person and sale representative.

I do appreciate your comments.

Sincerely, Lou

Once again, thank you!

Edited by freedomlou

Ok folk's: I had it coming. No problem. It's a chance you take when you venture into the unknown. I apologize if I came out the wrong way or if I offended anyone. This was not my intension. I am still learning English and everyday is a learning experience. My overall objective here is to assist and help everyone interested in a Ford product. In this case the Ford Edge. I will review, spell check and take your inputs to heart. I will listen to what you have to say and not take it personal. When I learn from these mistakes I believe it would make me a better person and sale representative.

I do appreciate your comments.

Sincerely, Lou

Once again, thank you!

If your misspellings come from the fact that you are still learning English, then accept my apologies.

We have had other "sales associates" appear on the board and be very unapproachable when it comes to discussing issues with us.

Welcome and don't take anything too personal here. There are a few characters among us....lol.

If your misspellings come from the fact that you are still learning English, then accept my apologies.

We have had other "sales associates" appear on the board and be very unapproachable when it comes to discussing issues with us.

Welcome and don't take anything too personal here. There are a few characters among us....lol.

Thank you!

You worked at NAP, and have trouble with English? How many years do you have in this country then?

I guess you took the 100G's on your exit.

I am still going to school. English is not an easy language. I have been going to school for over 10 years and I’m still learning. And just when you think you have learned, comes something else new to learn. I have gone to school for regular English, conversational English, modern English and I still have trouble. So if anyone knows a better way to learn English, let me know.

I speak English, Spanish, Italian and now studying Arabic. It’s not easy! The hardest part of languages is the writing.

Edited by freedomlou

I am still going to school. English is not an easy language. I have been going to school for over 10 years and I’m still learning. And just when you think you have learned, comes something else new to learn. I have gone to school for regular English, conversational English, modern English and I still have trouble. So if anyone knows a better way to learn English, let me know.

I speak English, Spanish, Italian and now studying Arabic. It’s not easy! The hardest part of languages is the writing.

Non si preocupada. State facendo benissimo. Provo a parlare italiano e non è facile!

Non si preocupada. State facendo benissimo. Provo a parlare italiano e non è facile!

Ciao, buono leggere italiano. Un idioma bello che sta perdendo piccolo a piccolo con il tempo en America. Dal punto di vista miei quando si dice elegante, italiano venni a tavola, mente. Come apprezzare su Ford Edge? Sua famiglia es di Italia?

Ciao, buono leggere italiano. Un idioma bello che sta perdendo piccolo a piccolo con il tempo en America. Dal punto di vista miei quando si dice elegante, italiano venni a tavola, mente. Come apprezzare su Ford Edge? Sua famiglia es di Italia?

Ho imparato lo Spagnolo quando ho vissuto en California. Ho fatto parte de Air Force ed ho vissuto in Italia. Era facile da cambiare da spagnolo ad italiano. Amo i suoni dell'italiano. Desidero che ho avuto più di un'occasione parlarla ogni giorno.