Navi voice control

Voice navigation is not available on the 2007 model, just the 2008 model.

wow what a load of shit, why even have the help screens on it then and the salesmen even said voice activated when he was showing me the stuff, guess thats wat i get for assuming from my last 2 cars.......they better be able to put it the sync like they said they could when it comes out, if they cant i should get something from them since i have it in writing lol

w......they better be able to put it the sync like they said they could when it comes out, if they cant i should get something from them since i have it in writing lol

I don't understand why you people are always looking to "get something'' if things aren't the way you think they should be.....sort of like stamping your feet, and holding your breath until you turn blue, isn't it??

I don't understand why you people are always looking to "get something'' if things aren't the way you think they should be.....sort of like stamping your feet, and holding your breath until you turn blue, isn't it??

why? well when one of the conditions of me buying a car from you is you telling me yes no problem we can put the syng in for you when it comes out and you even write it out, then you cant deliver, then yea i want things made right after you lied to make a sell......if they would have said no or we arent sure i would have just waited for a 2008

why? well when one of the conditions of me buying a car from you is you telling me yes no problem we can put the syng in for you when it comes out and you even write it out, then you cant deliver, then yea i want things made right after you lied to make a sell......if they would have said no or we arent sure i would have just waited for a 2008

This is twice you said you have it in writing but you still haven't gone back to the dealer to shove it in their face?

Go back to the dealer and point out the error of their ways.

This is twice you said you have it in writing but you still haven't gone back to the dealer to shove it in their face?

Go back to the dealer and point out the error of their ways.

i will once the sync is available.......if they hold up their end then fine if they dont, then it wont be thier face i shove it in

i will once the sync is available.......if they hold up their end then fine if they dont, then it wont be thier face i shove it in

Due to your lack of knowledge, you better prepare yourself for , what to you may be the biggest letdown in History.

It's NOT retrofit-able to an '07.

Steering Wheel, Steering Column, Wiring Harness, Microphone, Radio, come to mind. But you can have anything if you have enough money.