Just bought her today!

blu by u

Well, it's taken me 2 months but I pulled the trigger today! :happy feet:

She's black with the grey leather interior and I negotiated a 2 way LCD remote starter with it. Got a SMOKIN deal (I hope :yup: ) and I pick it up on Saturday. Just like Christmas for me and I can't wait to open her up!

This is an awesome forum for everyone and I'll be sure to become a real regular here in a short period of time!

Cheers,

Steve

Well, it's taken me 2 months but I pulled the trigger today! :happy feet:

She's black with the grey leather interior and I negotiated a 2 way LCD remote starter with it. Got a SMOKIN deal (I hope :yup: ) and I pick it up on Saturday. Just like Christmas for me and I can't wait to open her up!

This is an awesome forum for everyone and I'll be sure to become a real regular here in a short period of time!

Cheers,

Steve

Congrats and welcome! You will enjoy it...believe me.

Thanks all! It took me 2 hours to fall asleep last night and that's soooo unlike me! I'm a 40 yr old kid right now waiting for Saturday!

It came down to 2 crossovers. I waited 2 weeks for the new 2008 Equinox Sport AWD to come in and I test drove it yesterday. Goes like hell (maybe even quicker than the Edge) but it just wasn't finished as nice and was missing some of features I really liked in the Edge. Back up sensor, Vista roof and just the overall stlying of the Edge is far superior and classy.

Can't wait for snow! (Never thought I say that!!) :huh: and here in Alberta, we get our share of it!

Thanks again everyone...

Steve

Hello Blu----Don't you just love it?...Got one of those banana colored rascals and I'm afraid somebody would have to pry it from my cold dead hands..Just rolled 25K on mine and will try and run the wheels off it before the end of the year.........Enjoy...... :shift: ......Sr.

Cheers Sr.!

I just left the dealership to drop off a void chq and the remote starter has been installed (4.5hrs it took!) and the vehicle was going in for its detailing. I'm picking it up at 1pm tomorrow!

Next weekend we're taking it to Banff (Rocky Mountains) for the weekend just to "break it in" and try and find some snow. :shift:

I'm sure I'll provide a detailed opinion (and pics) of my new baby upon my return!!

Thanks again,

Steve

Edited by blu by u