interesting. i didn't even know the 9012 kits existed from trs. one thing i noticed is it says there are options like bulb color, ballasts and wire harness option, but there are no drop downs to make your choice, like if you were to pick the 9006 kit. even when you add it to your cart it just puts it there without any options color or ballasts.

i sent them a message to see if there is something wrong with that page.

• 3 weeks later...
interesting. i didn't even know the 9012 kits existed from trs. one thing i noticed is it says there are options like bulb color, ballasts and wire harness option, but there are no drop downs to make your choice, like if you were to pick the 9006 kit. even when you add it to your cart it just puts it there without any options color or ballasts.

i sent them a message to see if there is something wrong with that page.

Did you hear back from them on this?

Edit: Looks like they've updated their website to correct this. I might order these. Hopefully none of this fiddling-around with trying to get it to fit nonsense.

Edited by cwatkins

"Or is everyone still using the 9006 kits and trimming the tab?"

9006 bulbs do not require any tab trimming. At least the DDM's don't.

From one of the last posts that I read is if you take the O-ring off of the OEM bulb that seals the bulb to the housing and place it on the 9006 bulb in place of the O-ring that it comes with it will fit with out issues.